Telly Programmes That Haven't Been Made Yet

amancalledbuck

Hanz across the world

SH and Dad somehow dupe some pish Sky channel to sponsor them to travel across the world first class building huts and solving poverty etc

In reality there is about half an hour of filming them firing out Dons shirts, faking tears and pointing to a charity number to donate to whilst they fuck off on a drug and alcohol fuelled bender with African hookers.

Every episode ends up with Hanz face down star shaped smashed out of his nut fully clothed with spew all over the place.

Dad in an armchair, pipe in his mouth, wink to the camera and saying terrific.

Genuinely would watch that.

Holy Fuck, somebody must have been reading this thread. Flicked onto to channel 4, Celebrity Crystal Maze.

Christopher Biggins, Deborah Meaden and Chris Kamara. Can’t decide if it is genius or the worst thing I have ever seen in my life.

That said I would pay cash to watch members of the hat on the Crystal Maze.

Holy Fuck, somebody must have been reading this thread. Flicked onto to channel 4, Celebrity Crystal Maze.

Christopher Biggins, Deborah Meaden and Chris Kamara. Can’t decide if it is genius or the worst thing I have ever seen in my life.

That said I would pay cash to watch members of the hat on the Crystal Maze.

Which hat members would you pick to watch?

The BMG a must imo.

That said I would pay cash to watch members of the hat on the Crystal Meth.

I pay nothing to read what they write. That's bad enough.

• 2 months later...