Telly Programmes That Haven't Been Made Yet

amancalledbuck

Any program that doesn't have a raving :fatshaft: as a main character who spends more time flapping about like a fairy than he does acting.

Key or No Key

21 boxes, 2 arms attached to a torture device, 1 penis inside of a tube which is slowly getting tighter, 1 key.....Saw meets Deal or No Deal in this rivetting new TV Quiz show! Each week a contestant opens the box to reveal what they hope is a key....if they can get through all 20 boxes without revealing the key within the allocated time slot they have won the star prize!!

Contestants include Jordan (I refuse to kall her KATIE....), Peter Andre, Simon Cowell, Jade Good....oh wait, Anyone who has been in big brother, i'm a "celebrity" or other pish reality show.

• 4 weeks later...

Battle Of Britain

Documentary following a young white british male struggling through life in "New" Britain. He struggles to find work because he's not black, indian, polish, disabled or a female.

Other struggles include:

Calling a help desk to order Deadliest Dildos on Television X, but the guy on the other end speaks very little Engrish.

University courses are more and more expensive, his sister on the other hand got into an IT course because it was "male dominated" and needed more females.

Finding a house.

It'll Be All White on the Night.

Join StandFree1982 as he sees discrimination against the white man at every opportunity. Gaze on as he roars "WHAT IF I WAS A BLACK FEMALE LESBIAN SPASTIC EH?" down the phone at someone trying to doing their job at the other end, and struggles to deal with his own inadequacies, preferring to blame anyone different to himself.

It'll Be All White on the Night.

Join StandFree1982 as he sees discrimination against the white man at every opportunity. Gaze on as he roars "WHAT IF I WAS A BLACK FEMALE LESBIAN SPASTIC EH?" down the phone at someone trying to doing their job at the other end, and struggles to deal with his own inadequacies, preferring to blame anyone different to himself.

Twice....nah every opportunity! The point is that the average joe in this country gets neglected! Women have been discriminated for years, blacks have been discriminated for years. The problem with this country is that we tend to swing the favour from one side to the other, without thinking "lets just make it the same"

Still, i'd love to see the reaction to shouting that down a phoneline!

:hysterical:

Family misfortunes - Stories of dead beat families, feuding etc

3 pints of lager and a packet of rohypnol - Starring Alan Mcgregor

Survival 2011 - Documentary on the homeless in Glasgow

Beetles about - Documentary following the people who still own VW beetles

You've been Framed - Starring the bird that accused David Goodwillie

Family misfortunes - Stories of dead beat families, feuding etc

3 pints of lager and a packet of rohypnol - Starring Alan Mcgregor

Survival 2011 - Documentary on the homeless in Glasgow

Beetles about - Documentary following the people who still own VW beetles

You've been Framed - Starring the bird that accused David Goodwillie

:applause: