The Abmad Refugees

amancalledbuck

You made this comment "new young 15 year old not being good enough looking for Aberdeen" - that's paedo talk, you're in no position to comment.

You seem to know him well Roberto.

My comments were a bitty more scathing than that, but I dinna grudge ugly c**ts playing for the Dons, we've had some ugly hoors down the years and they've done the business I'm thinking Dodds, Kane, Rougvie to name but three.

Andy Smith is a Dons fan too so the Dons are no metrosexual outfit.

The bearded lady and bluto share a gay fascination with English football too, so I've more than one reason for calling his sexuality into question.

AC/DC I reckon, so I'd watch yersel if you're his neighbour as you seem well acquainted with him, I'm worried for you.

Jesus loon, I don't want your stories.

Bearded hates English fitba.

You said you didn't think an Aberdeen player (15 years old) was attractive enough for the club. That's high brow as f**k so you are in no position to comment as I say.

I never uttered such words, you're misquoting me.

We must be thinking of two different bearded ladies here, the one I ken is obviously a totally different Aberdonian bearded lady to the one you know, sorry for the misunderstanding.

It's a common name locally, bearded lady.

You used Bluto and Bearded in the same sentence, we have the correct bearded (who hates EPL).

You uttered those words, few weeks back on AbMad.

Does he indeed, that's intriguing, he certainly gave a good, multiple thread impression of someone who loved English football, the sly hoor, he's all smoke and mirrors for sure I have to agree with you.

What I said, for the uninitiated, and to clarify for those foolish enough to take you at your word, was that the loon was smashed with the ugly stick at birth. I at no time said this made him unsuitable for Aberdeen FC, it's not an issue in that sense. He's nae going to win any beauty contests, is he?

Does he indeed, that's intriguing, he certainly gave a good, multiple thread impression of someone who loved English football, the sly hoor, he's all smoke and mirrors for sure I have to agree with you.

What I said, for the uninitiated, and to clarify for those foolish enough to take you at your word, was that the loon was smashed with the ugly stick at birth. I at no time said this made him unsuitable for Aberdeen FC, it's not an issue in that sense. He's nae going to win any beauty contests, is he?

I've enjoyed your recent work over there Tup. Very amusing. You seem to be one of the good ones left.

Hello Tup.

Did I ever tell you about the time I got banned for ridiculing an article about loan players?

Hi boofon, I'm not banned, and the article in question was indeed the height of nonsense and primary school esque in execution, as well as having no point, in addition to being counter intuitive, and also showed flagrant disregard for the new esprit de corps fostered rapidly by Brown at Pittodrie, with it's ludicrous suggestion of the signing of unknown dross from Scandinavia, so nobody could possibly take offence at me pointing this out, it would be childish in the extreme to have done so I reckon.

Hi boofon, I'm not banned, and the article in question was indeed the height of nonsense and primary school esque in execution, as well as having no point, in addition to being counter intuitive, and also showed flagrant disregard for the new esprit de corps fostered rapidly by Brown at Pittodrie, with it's ludicrous suggestion of the signing of unknown dross from Scandinavia, so nobody could possibly take offence at me pointing this out, it would be childish in the extreme to have done so I reckon.

Glad to see you come over regardless of whether you're banned or not. Very sly hiding the cards anyway but let's move on.

Yes the article amused me as well. I guess the fact I linked it in a Crap Journalism thread was my death warrant signed.

I'm hoping he writes an article on Dustin Hoffman's portrayal of Rainman next as that'll be much better.

I still have that submarine picture somewhere. :applause: