Aberdeen V Accies

The games are coming thick and fast right now. That 4-0 win on a sunny August afternoon on the opening day of the season feels so long ago now.

I think we should stick with the same 11 who started the Killie match. Everyone put in a shift and it was so much better in terms of the way we played compared to the Motherwell match. I'll be happy with a 2-0 win :crossfingers:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be happy with just a scrappy 1.0 win,but hopefully we can repair some more of the goal diff....

:scarf:

Yeah cos last weekends 5 nil win only reverses Hearts 5 nil over us, We still have to reverse Celtics 9 nil over us.

Incidentally This season has seen our record SPL win & our record SPL loss (& record loss EVER)

I just see Hartley being back in tonight - people say dont change a winning team but i would based on Hartley being more influential., I dont see this as being a game we would have to chase hence he will ok. If it was hearts tonight and hamilton at the weekend i might say different but hamilton at home - Hartley is in for me

Either Young or Jack to the bench, probably young (though Jack was very poor vs motherwell)

rest unchanged