Red Ultras Maybe To Return

Read with interest on another forum that if there's enough people willing to get involved, there's a chance the RU will reform, which is great news!

If you're interested, show let them know and hopefully it'll get the green light. I'm sure it will if there's enough interested (more than 100 willing to get involved was the number quoted) it will go ahead. Already plenty of interest over on another board so hopefully we'll see it happen on the rest.

COYR!!

one%20love.jpg

l_ddf819538de38ac616ac311bb307a361.jpg

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I'm too old myself to ever be a member I for one would love to see them back. The likes of the displays shown in the fotos above were unique in the british football at the time. I've noticed a few such at other games on telly since but I think I'm right in saying the red ultras were the first in britain to pull off such shows.

I certainly don't see what harm their reforming could do. Best of luck to them I say.

Brilliant cos the big displays are excellent. Could they get everyone doing the poznan like what the man Citeh fans do. I saw it on you tube and todders would be amazing if everyone did it.

No Aberdeen should be anti ultra cos its all about making a better atmosphere. Lets all do the poznan lets all do the poznan.

Come on you redzzzzzzz.

Need all the help we can get min, up for a clean slate and joining in/helping out?

I would rather get my face stamped on by someone wearing golf shoes, then get my arse ruined by the Black guy from the film "White Chick" then probably have my balls ripped off by a staffies before I went and helped them out.

Brilliant cos the big displays are excellent. Could they get everyone doing the poznan like what the man Citeh fans do. I saw it on you tube and todders would be amazing if everyone did it.

No Aberdeen should be anti ultra cos its all about making a better atmosphere. Lets all do the poznan lets all do the poznan.

Come on you redzzzzzzz.

I somehow can't see Dons fans doing any form of the bouncy tbh

to be honest i dont think it will happen,but there seems to be a lot of people interested ,but the only way it could be possible is if you would guarantee triple figures in one place at home games..people can get in touch and express an interest and if theres enough interest then it may happen.

lots of lessons etc have been learnt in the past so surely thats a good thing as well.

who knows?

redultras@gmail.com if interested.

to be honest i dont think it will happen,but there seems to be a lot of people interested ,but the only way it could be possible is if you would guarantee triple figures in one place at home games..people can get in touch and express an interest and if theres enough interest then it may happen.

lots of lessons etc have been learnt in the past so surely thats a good thing as well.

who knows?

redultras@gmail.com if interested.

Good luck min, genuinely hope it happens.

Also do we need a group to create atmosphere I think it just creates cliques etc, I really feel that the club should try introduce a singing section rather.

evidently we do need a new group to create an atmosphere as the position at the moment is almost zero atmosphere at games. what could it hurt for them to try, it's not a secret society. the doors are open to all as I understand it. be the group rather than fearing the group.

It's amazing that the diversity of subjects and threads still reveals the exact same characteristics of individual posters.

Tonight we have been treated to bitterness and nihilism. Unhappy people because of less than satisfactory upbringings is my Freud's guess.

Who is showing bitterness?

fantastic as theyre a fantastic bunch of fans and what being a fan is all about

What, costing the club money and causing a divide in support?

I would rather get my face stamped on by someone wearing golf shoes, then get my arse ruined by the Black guy from the film "White Chick" then probably have my balls ripped off by a staffies before I went and helped them out.

Fair enough min, I do understand that it's not for everybody. Some folk perhaps like yourself just like to sit and watch the game. Nae harm like, but I do think there's folk out there who are interested in getting together with a reformed group and setting up displays/trying to create an atmosphere, so this can only be good news. :dance:

Fair enough min, I do understand that it's not for everybody. Some folk perhaps like yourself just like to sit and watch the game. Nae harm like, but I do think there's folk out there who are interested in getting together with a reformed group and setting up displays/trying to create an atmosphere, so this can only be good news. :dance:

Haha you been watching me at games like? I sing at most if not every away game I go to, home games I'll join in if others around me do, sit in the lower where now and then other join in with the upper.