Things That Make Your Blood Boil...

Now obviously there's much more important things wrong with the world... I just can't let this one go...

Now you might have things that raise your blood pressure, get the veins in your temples going...

Today some c**t on eBay gave me negative feedback on an item they bid for and won but never paid for, because they thought the P&P I was charging was too much even though that information was clear on the item description and that I wasn't going to profit from it anyway. I wouldn't have minded if the item was sh*t, or if I'd been a lying scam artist, but I'm not. They "won" a f**king 99p DVD, and didn't want to pay for it...

Small fry I know but it's the equivalent of calling me a lying c**t to my face and for that you will always get a reaction...

f**king moany jobsworth c**t's - that's the sort of thing that you can have a wee moan about in this thread...

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Folk who sound their car horns in residential areas after midnight. I reckon if the punishment for doing so was a public beheading, Amnesty International would be like "firm but fair".

or boy racers with extremely loud exhausts driving fast in residential areas late at night.

you are not cool and you look like a prick in that sh*t car - f**k off

or boy racers with extremely loud exhausts driving fast in residential areas late at night.

you are not cool and you look like a prick in that sh*t car - f**k off

theres a c**t who drives past my door on his motorbike most nights about midnight and you can genuinely hear him coming from about 1/2 mile away and has been doing so for the best part of 3 years. im severely tempted to tie a rope from my door to the opposite lamp post in very much a guillotine fashion.

wouldnt be so bad if it werent near impossible to get to my house on a motor bike the direction he comes. hes either brave or an absolute idiot. one day hell impale himself on a bit of broken fencing in the dark. one can only hope

Folk who sound their car horns in residential areas after midnight. I reckon if the punishment for doing so was a public beheading, Amnesty International would be like "firm but fair".

I f**king hate that too... especially if it's a taxi driver... Don't be a c**t, just cause YOU'RE in a hurry... Get out your car and ring the doorbell...

Grasses people who have nothing better to do with their time than tell tales on people, e.g. Persons in the work place who go grassing to superiors or loudly speak to me if i'm doing something so as to draw attention to it. c**ts and usually guffie b*stards who are doing it.

Policemen/women... all Policemen and Woman are arseholes who have taken the job so they can look down on people and have a bit of authority because in earlier life no c**t likes them.

Junkies, and people who feel sorry for them. Don't anyone try and tell me people who are hooked on herion didn't have the choice to say no... it's their fault their hooked on it, so they can deal with the consequences, don't mope around pretending your the victim you toothless junkie f**k.

People who start fights, or act the big man, then suck up your ass when they realise their away to get a hiding.

Little b*stards who are the big man when theres 10 of them and their mates but keep their head down and hide when their themselves... Got a list of little c**ts who need hiding after mouthing at me when their in a big group.

I detest the general public.

Get out my f**kin way, I'm busy.

I'm always in a hurry, even if I'm 15 mins early, last thing I need is some c**t dawdling along, zonked out their head on tablets from the doctor, usually retired or unemployed, in no hurry, because they've got f**k all worth existing for and nobody to talk to.

f**koff, stay at home if that's your f**king attitude.

People who play bingo? Words fail me. Cretins.

Bingo players should face similar sanctions to smokers. If you want to play bingo, take your f**king ludicrous machine, your bingo caller, usually a convicted paedophile with a full tub of brylcreem on his nut, dodgy teeth, and shades, the full shebang, out to the f**king car park, and play it there, c**ts.

Meanwhile, the rest of us can walk in and speak and stuff without being told to 'SSSSSSHHH' by some hatchet faced old hoor with a fag smoke coloured perm.

All this 'legs eleven' and 'two fat ladies' pish, jesus, that enrages me! f**king hell.

Oh yes, bloaters, dinna get me started, morbidly obese people make me sick to the core of my stomach.

Stop eating! Simple!

Forget the f**king diet book, forget the subscription to the gym, forget throwing good money after bad, if you keep eating sh*te, you will remain fat!

Hardly rocket-f**king-surgery fatboy!

It's called willpower, something fat c**ts seem to have dispensed with somewhere along the line.

Oh yes, bloaters, dinna get me started, morbidly obese people make me sick to the core of my stomach.

Stop eating! Simple!

Forget the f**king diet book, forget the subscription to the gym, forget throwing good money after bad, if you keep eating sh*te, you will remain fat!

Hardly rocket-f**king-surgery fatboy!

It's called willpower, something fat c**ts seem to have dispensed with somewhere along the line.

Eh second that Tup, and may eh add, the fact some of them use scooters.

fat_woman_on_scooter_41238072592-21.jpg

Closer Magazine - If ever a media publication encouraged my misses to think she can keep those extra pounds off by behaving like Natalie Cassidy and trying fad diets and random gym memberships including personel trainers thus biting into my hard earned, its this ridicoulous rag.

Although I do like looking at pictures of Holly Willoughby, be it slim or up the duff chubby in one of her pretty flowery dresses whilst taking my morning constitutional

Loudmouth birds that are the root of most fights in pubs/clubs

Guys who you see out and about with Rangers/Celtic tops on and their teams are actually playing at the time!

Thomas Cook....Changed ma flights from Glasgow to Newcastle this year going to Turkey.......and have now changed ma airline to Mint Airlines

People who calm for benifits when there is feck all wrong with them.....two people in ma parents street get the full wack, mobility cars...money etc and work on the side and go hill walking etc...makes me so mad!

yet my dad is retired, worked all his life but his legs are fecked now....he cant walk 10 yards without sitting down and can hardly get up stairs and is knocked backed for any help!

The system is a joke!

people who cancel on you at the last minute.

once in a blue moon is acceptable but cancelling every bloody time your arrange something with a different excuse is beyond a f**king joke.

worst thing is when you put yourself in the position to let them do it again so you get annoyed at yourself for repeatedly falling for it. c**ts :soapbox: