Things That Make Your Blood Boil...

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea. He refuses to have me as a passenger on the account of the fact I'm a prick. :dontknow::laughing:

I suspect it's more down to the nature of the eels. They probably don't get on well with pricks, or so i'm told!

Seen another fanny jaw'ed, anal loving cyclist today going through red lights again this morning! It's no wonder people hate cyclists, there are too many absolute knobs on the road! I'll admit, I cycle to work on occasions, but I try and keep to the rules of the road and not go through lights, or cross streets when the pedestrians are crossing etc.

I can't stand it when you are driving along a country road, doing a fairly decent speed thats not going to get you killed but is still fast enough that you need to actually break round corners, and you will ALWAYS get some cunt coming up right behind you moving back and forth looking at any opportunity to over take you so he can drive at 90 towards blind corners and summits. Nothing pisses them off more than when you slow right down to about 40mph! :thumbup1: and take corners like an auld woman. And just before you get to a long straight again, you speed the hell up so he doesnt get the chance to overtake you :thumbup1: Ok, that is just being a cunt, but don't tailgate me when i'm going at a decent speed myself.

Customer service departments.

Had a justified reason to call BT, time to haggle the telecom's behemoth for a better discounted deal. An eternity of automated bullshit, with the sole purpose of slamming the phone down before you get to "talk" to anyone. But I showed some perseverance and got through to Mahendra Singh Dhoni who was able to take my data protection details to then advise that he was unable to assist, but would transfer me through to the relevant department, last thing I said was don't do a cold transfer and make me go through data protection again.

Shock horror, when transferred through to the next department, I have to go through all the rigmarole with Frankie the brash weegie, I was hoping it may of been India again, as would have had a better chance of understanding him, but the jist I got, I would need to speak to the customer options department, so for a 3rd a final transfer. cold again, guffy Matt answered, he must of slipped through the BT net, as he was actually helpful and added a

Good shout at the boxing. Nearly booted a nobber off a bike when he nearly ran into me on a pedestrian precinct. Seemed to think he was some kind of bike messenger in a rush to deliver the launch code for the rocket which would destroy the asteroid heading to earth and prevent the world apocalypse, rather than just a arsehole. He even shouted and gave the 'v' after he was a good 50M away brave lad.

The amount of shite junk mail you have to bin.

The fact that recycling is imposed now, what if I think trucking about waste and using a rake of energy to turn it into borderline shite is a bad idea?

Councils/Councillors, they are all cunts who've no idea what they are doing, think they are important and would actually cause less harm if they did nothing.

Social workers, the 1% of good ones are drowned out and tarred with the brush that says they are all fopish lazy wankers either to be found on training courses or on the sick.

Training courses, 99% of the bastarding things you never remember 2 weeks later "what was the name of that course again?" and some donkey "expert" is getting

Accents. Specifically the northern Irish accent of the bint next to me in the cafe just now. Shut the fuck up you fucking annoying cow.

Also the Welsh tragedy, a horrific ending for all concerned but also horrific on my ears having to listen to Welsh accents on the radio and TV. My god, that accent could be used as a form of torture.