Things That Make Your Blood Boil...

F**kin right, make you sure you never say excuse me to those c**ts either!

William Hills on Union Street beside the Grill is particularly bad for this.

The Chinese clientele in there has to be seen to be believed at times, it's like little China, in a corner of the bookies.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now obviously there's much more important things wrong with the world... I just can't let this one go...

Now you might have things that raise your blood pressure, get the veins in your temples going...

Today some c**t on eBay gave me negative feedback on an item they bid for and won but never paid for, because they thought the P&P I was charging was too much even though that information was clear on the item description and that I wasn't going to profit from it anyway. I wouldn't have minded if the item was sh*t, or if I'd been a lying scam artist, but I'm not. They "won" a f**king 99p DVD, and didn't want to pay for it...

Small fry I know but it's the equivalent of calling me a lying c**t to my face and for that you will always get a reaction...

f**king moany jobsworth c**t's - that's the sort of thing that you can have a wee moan about in this thread...

dj_b,

I sold alot on ebay last year, and if I recall correctly and ebay rules haven't changed, then you can report this person for being a non-paying bidder. Once ebay rule in your favour, then you can get the negative feedback removed.

I totally empathise with you, as my blood boiled when I got a neutral feedback stating "nice". I was raging!

cyclists - why can they quite happily just cycle on through ride lights?

hearing people moan about how they only need to look at a cake and put weight on (this is normally said whilst eating a pie/crisps etc)

fussy gaffers.

people who leave scatches on my car and don't leave their details or report it!!!!!

sellik and their paranoid scummy fans

people that moan that the social work are doing anything to control THEIR children

folk that sit in a shitty, manky, scummy house with no carpets and minging furniture, but manage to afford the latest 1500 quid tv and sky!

people who moan about people not searching the forum before starting a thread :P

People who calm for benifits when there is feck all wrong with them.....two people in ma parents street get the full wack, mobility cars...money etc and work on the side and go hill walking etc...makes me so mad!

yet my dad is retired, worked all his life but his legs are fecked now....he cant walk 10 yards without sitting down and can hardly get up stairs and is knocked backed for any help!

The system is a joke!

National Benefit Fraud Hotline 0800 854 440

Old folk who just stop dead in the middle of the street

Sh1te drivers

Folk who f**k about at cash machines

Camp, loud guys

This is really petty, but I f**king hate, HATE, people who use 2 band cards at a hole in the wall!! It annoys the hell out of me. If you use one card and want to use it again, joing the queue again, or go into the bank and get advice. Folk who use the machine just want cash out! So annoying!!

folk who f**k about after buying fuel come back to your motor get in a drive off , DONT take you ban/ credit card and rake through your bag for your wallet to put it in put it on your dash or passenger seat and put it away later hoe long do you f**king need to start your car put on seat belt and drive away

People who push in at bars and wave their money in the air to get the Barman's attention. Wait your turn you c**t.

People who request a receipt at the bank machine then dont even take it. Whats the point?

People when in a newsagents etc, go to pay for all their stuff, put it on the counter then wander away to get something else,and leaving a queue behind them while they go and do the rest of their shopping.

People who dont use indicators.

Students who buy one pint at a really busy bar and pay by card. Argh!

The price of food at Pittodrie.

Seeing really tidy birds with twat/geek boyfriends.

I'm not worried how much of a nice guy he is, i could be booming her bumflaps instead of him.

Twats that can't navigate a roundabout properly.

Astonishing how many above average girls you see walking about with chavs with their socks tucked into the trousers and caps half on! This simply shouldn't happen!

Folk standing in front of doorways who don't move oot the road then tut after you brush by them.

The c**t who stays around the corner fae me who is getting: 3 bedroomed house, mobility car and unfit for work money because he is "depressed" buy yet is oot every friday and saturday getting hammered. All he really needs is to stop feeling sorry for himself, and get a purpose in life.

The homeless guy that nests in the stairs between the theatre and denburn car park.

Facebook - The joe's who moan about every single inconvenience in their day or who check in at places boring places like dentists or chippers; I've got my own problems to deal with.

people who cancel on you at the last minute.

once in a blue moon is acceptable but cancelling every bloody time your arrange something with a different excuse is beyond a f**king joke.

worst thing is when you put yourself in the position to let them do it again so you get annoyed at yourself for repeatedly falling for it. c**ts :soapbox:

f**king hate it when you are sitting waiting for a curry and someone cancels on your!!!

Mates who drink Fosters, I like a simple round (i.e. buying all the same stuff) and will admit that most of the pi$h tastes the same so long as the bar sells enough of it but Fosters for me is the exception. Why the f**k drink Fosters?

Yeah, its nasty.

I haven't drunk Carling since they sponsored the OF. Same with McEwans and Strongbow. And f**k CR Smith.

Petrol stations in particular c**ts who sit at the entrance waiting for a pump, thus causing a f**king cue outside the station, move in behind the f**ker whos not standing next to his car cause he will be in paying for his fuel and will be out in two.

c**ts who use wrong lanes in roundabouts seriously wish i had a f**king lorry to ram them off the f**king road thick c**ts.

• 3 months later...

tut tut...whos calling them b*stards?

i dont like the nazi-like attitude the minority of them have

its not effective management and only serves to piss folk off all the more

I said "Don't let the b*stards grind you down" to you after i saw your post was deleted, you know the saying....as a joke....which was apparently lost on a moderator.

Bit touchy Bripod? It was a bloody joke.

ah right

i am not trying to say the "mods are wanks" or anything like that and i fully appreciate itsa tough job

the way im hounded by one or two though (names witheld) and given NO option of recourse...makes my frickin piss boil

Aye, nobodies saying you are.

they do a good job in keeping the site going.

Bripod stick a paypal donation thing on the page so others can "pay for the site" too.

Some good ones on here :)

Agree completely with

1 Garages - folk f**kin about causing traffic jams at petrol stations, its bad enough you need to sell a vital organ to get money to fill up for a week or 2.

2 Roundabouts - every day some maniac goes round the entire thing to the 4th exit in the outside lane creating carnage

3 Cash Machines - just put in PIN, take out money. Should be banned from offering phone top ups, statements etc and limited to 1 card at a time.

My current top blood curdler - self service check outs

- They should have an i-q warning sign - heaven forbid you are stuck behind a moron trying to locate something without a barcode.

- The staff that work them run between the 4 or 6 of them oblivious to what one actually has a light on.

- Unexpected item in Bagging area - like what - a nuclear missile - its my f**king shopping - yes - in the f**kin bagging area.

- Put item back in bagging area - how? Its already f**king there?

- Staff stating the bleeding obvious - the PIN thing has 9 carrier bags over it and a big yellow sign up saying cash only, then they stop you en route to till.... eh this is cash only. Do you see a guide dog and a stick here ya fud.

Grrr