• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fit kind of question is that to ask?

You some kind of woofter?

MT "rubbing off" on you?

:gay:

No, these are the tools of the type of servile, pathetic saps who drink tea and coffee.

I reckon if you heated up dirty dishwater, added a few sugars, and offered these useless hoors a break in order to tan it, they'd be falling over themselves.

I don't require the emotional crutch of a break, 100mph, all day every day, at war with the world from the moment my eyes open, 50 star jumps immediately, sets you up nicely for anither day of it.

I presume you must be employed by the Highland and Island local authority. as due to the amount of time spent on here in daytime working hours, you wid get the square root of fuck all done.

Or you inherited a small fortune and don't need to work, or lastly work in the equities department at the Swiss bank UBS.

I presume you must be employed by the Highland and Island local authority. as due to the amount of time spent on here in daytime working hours, you wid get the square root of fuck all done.

Or you inherited a small fortune and don't need to work, or lastly work in the equities department at the Swiss bank UBS.

Or you're an HSE supremo. :itch-chin:

No.

I've already explained I do everything at 100mph, and that includes work.

I do a full day's work as well as this, so count yourselves lucky.

As mentioned on a previous thread kicking about somewhere i'm a huge fan of slippers and robe. I've contemplated taking my robe offshore with me before but i've never been able to make the space.

I'd be quite the ticket.

Perfect I suppose for when the 'cabin fever' kicks in, easy access to shove your cock down your room-mate's throat if nothing else.