Things That Make Your Blood Boil...

the total ineptitude of the team that are trying to bring trams back to edinburgh. should of been a good thing, but is now an ordeal.

i could be wrong, but they had 500 million and i think they told the german company that's what they had to spend. surely you would say we had 300 million to spend and take it from there. instead they spunked their load to early and went in all big balls with the true amount of cash they had.

still looks a mile off from completion.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Folk who ask how much things cost.

Say I bought a new watch. It's spotted and the conversation would go something like this:

"Oh cracking watch, how much was that?"

Just stop at "Oh nice watch"

The cost of things is not relevant if you like it.

Really gets on my fucking wick how folk always ask how much things were and don't just appreciate things for what they are.

People who vastly exaggerate. Woman I know of done it nae that long ago. "Oh, my son works for BP. My daughter works in the Oil." Turns out the boy done the gardening in BP's offices in Dyce and the daughter was a cleaner or some shite like that.

People with double standards. Ken a guy that just loves the smell of his own farts. Relishes any opportunity to let a cunt ken he's "let a great one go" and blow it in your face. You do it to him and you're the worlds worst cunt. Also, telling him he's at the arse end of human society and you're a poof. Just nae getting through to some folk!

Recently fae my holiday:

German fowk, or more specifically old Germans.

Examples

The buffet at the hotel. Eh reached for the tongs at the same time as Frau Hitler and we both back off. Eh say "after you", and get a death-glare in return.

Eh walked up to the bar looking to get some matches. The Turkish boy ahent the bar hasnae a clue whit eh'm on about, but Herr Goerring standing at the bar figures it out. He tells the Turkish boy in German, and he's still flummoxed. Eh says tae the kraut, who has a fag in his hand, "can eh borrow yer lighter?", and eh get a death-glare in return.

Dinna get me started on the sunloungers :banghead:

Kunts, the lot of them

Recently fae my holiday:

Examples

The buffet at the hotel. Eh reached for the tongs at the same time as Frau Hitler and we both back off. Eh say "after you", and get a death-glare in return.

Eh walked up to the bar looking to get some matches. The Turkish boy ahent the bar hasnae a clue whit eh'm on about, but Herr Goerring standing at the bar figures it out. He tells the Turkish boy in German, and he's still flummoxed. Eh says tae the kraut, who has a fag in his hand, "can eh borrow yer lighter?", and eh get a death-glare in return.

Kunts, the lot of them

i dinna mind the gerrys.

as living things theyre alright for robots i suppose.

and to be fair to them they do know how to brew beer. and play football.sop they are ok in my book.

Recently fae my holiday:

Examples

Kunts, the lot of them

"Auffter yue" is German for "We won the war" so no wonder you got a funny look.

Recently fae my holiday:

Examples

Kunts, the lot of them

Aye well, if ye did walk about the hotel like this I'm nae surprised!

dont-mention-the-war.jpg

"Auffter yue" is German for "We won the war" so no wonder you got a funny look.

Ye'd never guess it by their dominance doon there.

There was an awfy skinny boy that wis staying at the hotel, dinna ken his story, but for the sake of convenience eh called him Concentration Camp Man when pointing him out to Mrs Byen. He must have been sweating when he saw them all on their loungers.

Say I bought a new watch. It's spotted and the conversation would go something like this:

Really gets on my fucking wick how folk always ask how much things were and don't just appreciate things for what they are.

This gets me too. We've just ordered a new car, questions so far have ranged from "how much does one of them cost?", "how much did you get of the list price?", "how much does that cost a month?", "have you bought it outright or paying it up?", "which website did you use, can you give me the address?" etc.

I remember a mate getting made redundant and saying he wasn't too worried since his company gave him a pretty decent settlemnent, just for some nugget who was out with us to ask "oooh, how much did you get?"

Of course it is relevant.

Folk who brag about how much they made that month but in trying not to come across as a complete twat think they can acheive this by only telling you how much they were taxed that month. They are in their element when the opportunity arises that they can shoot someone down with "I was taxed more than you were paid".

In that same vein:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=298Q-1D_juo

Folk who complain about folk asking the cost of their watch as a backhanded way of saying, look at me, my watch is expensive as fuck.

Folk who dive in feet first. :sherlock:

Of course it is relevant.

Not in that way.

If I bought a new watch and someone liked it the cost is irrelevant. It could be a 2 pound cheapo from the local market or something a touch nicer.

The fact it's a nice watch is the main focus point. Cost has no bearing in how much it's admired.

It wouldn't be an even nicer watch if it cost more. It would look just as nice.

Therefore how much a new watch cost has no bearing in how nice it is.

I feel like buying one after the last two posts.

Meanwhile back in the real world.........

boofon was boasting about his watch on here a couple of weeks ago.

Mine was ten euros and it's hard to tell the difference between it and the real twelve grand version, Chinaman responsible has done a fine job.

Anyone asks me how much it cost?

I say twelve grand :sheepshag:

Mine was ten euros and it's hard to tell the difference between it and the real twelve grand version, Chinaman responsible has done a fine job.

As was previously stated many months back, watches are for poofs :gay:

I mentioned my wife bought me a watch that allows me to monitor my heart rate while I run. In the Diet and Fitness thread. Not exactly what I'd call a boasting session.

I'd hate to see me properly boast if that's what you call boasting.

Manbags.

I sincerely hope there are no bearers of these aberrations on here.

I feel like giving purveyors of this ultimate in poofery/studentisation a severe kicking, to the point of hospitalisation :angry2:

Aye but they are called MANbags or ''bags for a man'' for a reason. They are manly, you see:

crlv.jpg

All the top boys have em...

:rolleyes: