Amateur/junior Football

Yeah always been good games between us. Let's just hope the fixtures are a bit better spaced out compared to last season though. Our last 6 games last season were:

Woodside

Kincorth

University

Kincorth

University

Woodside (Play off)

agreed, we both got hammered by injuries aswell if i remember. that play off was a farce anyway, you boys finished above us on goal difference that should have been that. also hope that students twats get nothing. shambles how they stroll into the league late october with about 85 signed players when the rest of us are struggling.

agree with that on the Uni teams, thats nothing but a ball-ache and to be honest a farce, their involvement just adds games on at the end of the season and should be looked at closely, they should have to start the season at the same time as every other side, they have plenty of Aberdeen boys that could play at the start of the season, and if they stuggle, then fukk them they stick 1 team in the leagues like everyone else

mixed indeed, yes he played 60 minutes against don athletic, missed a sitter, a real sitter..... he needs game time, match fitness is lacking.... but that will come.

He wont like to be wound up about that. Yeh he said he lacks match fitness, to be expected missing whole of pre season. That was me that was with him in the Mains after your game a couple of Saturdays ago, dunno if u were there. Weekend after he had signed.

He wont like to be wound up about that. Yeh he said he lacks match fitness, to be expected missing whole of pre season. That was me that was with him in the Mains after your game a couple of Saturdays ago, dunno if u were there. Weekend after he had signed.

no he wont, looks the part, so need to get him fit.

No I wasnt there mate, will no doubt see you soon then!

Heard a rumour Derek Craigie's playing for you boys, that true?

Aye he sure is! Only plays when we are short but that is usually every week! Brilliant player, far to good to be playing for Alford. Derek Craigie and Ally Reid, nae a bad strike force for second division amateurs!

Aye he sure is! Only plays when we are short but that is usually every week! Brilliant player, far to good to be playing for Alford. Derek Craigie and Ally Reid, nae a bad strike force for second division amateurs!

He's a good player, no doubt about that. Scored 19 for us last season up to November then left for the Sunnybank co-manager's job, would've been interesting to see how much he'd have ended up with!

That strikeforce has to be up there with the best in the Amateurs, Ally can't be that old either surely?

He's a good player, no doubt about that. Scored 19 for us last season up to November then left for the Sunnybank co-manager's job, would've been interesting to see how much he'd have ended up with!

That strikeforce has to be up there with the best in the Amateurs, Ally can't be that old either surely?

Aye and in reserve we have a few other very good strikers. If only we were so strong in the defensive area! My mate is coming back to Alford from Uni in September and he plays centre half, he will be straight in the starting eleven I imagine as he is quality. He actually played in the same uni team as Jonathan Kurrant! Ally is 34 years young so still plenty amateur seasons left in him!

Their keeper pulled off a wonder save in the first half from your number 8. He's a good player and have met him before, he will remember me through the bus to Semi Final against Celtic. We were both an absolute wreck.

Number 7 for you is a niggly bugger like, gets stuck in.

The striker with the long hair, Willy I think - he hates a bit of putting the blame on everyone for his f**k ups and expects everything done for him.

Aye great save from him, i agree. He shouldve been sent off second half - took our boy down when through on goal - ref never even gave a pen.

Also, true about the other 2 boys!