Amateur/junior Football

always good when your winning, it took a bit of time for me to get to know the boys and all that jazz, but they are a superb bunch.

LT is a superb player, need to reign him in at times but a winner, love that about him, fully commited.

Insch at home 1/4 final league cup at Denmore Saturday.

Aye hes good, always thought he was wasted at that level and could have played junior when he was younger. Doesnt lose many headers like. Im not home this weekend (2nd weekend of the trip) but home the next 3 so will hopefully get across to watch. Usually meet the boys in the Mains after the games anyway so would do me good to be out watching instead of sitting in the bar haha.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Are any clubs looking for players for this or next season? Im just now at U19s but i want to get back to playing at an older level, ive played Junior level football on and off since i was 15 (including 2appearances for a junior side against Highland League Fraserburgh), played some U19s Highland League football aswell and have been playing juvenille football since i was 11.

I can provide my full playing history via PM if wanted.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Raging at our defeat to Nicolls today. Lost 3-2 to a late late late winner but that was one of the most inept displays I've ever seen from an amateur referee. Had the nerve to apologise for some "terrible decisions" (his words not mine) afterwards as well which I really don't understand.

Felt we should have taken the win but that's football.

Good luck to Diamonds and his lads for their promotion push :thumbup1:

Watched Dee again, think it was 8 or 9-0 in the end, my pal has just signed for them, came on and banged in a hat trick, silly me gave him odds of 3/1 to score and when he was on 2 I gave him 4/1 to get the third one, good display from dee got a real chance to win the league if they keep on going.

i believe we got beat 3-1 by Sportsmans today - and look in serious relegation trouble.

We have a game on Wednesday night which is the last of my 12 match ban - our stand in keeper has been fucking terrible, and cannot wait to get back.

• 2 weeks later...

Raging at our defeat to Nicolls today. Lost 3-2 to a late late late winner but that was one of the most inept displays I've ever seen from an amateur referee. Had the nerve to apologise for some "terrible decisions" (his words not mine) afterwards as well which I really don't understand.

Felt we should have taken the win but that's football.

Good luck to Diamonds and his lads for their promotion push :thumbup1:

bobo, I was in london mate but i heard that about the ref, we had him at ellon last week and sent 2 players off, he was under supervision and was very very poor.

we had a cracking 2-2 last night at home to stonywood, probably a fair result but very good game.

bobo, I was in london mate but i heard that about the ref, we had him at ellon last week and sent 2 players off, he was under supervision and was very very poor.

we had a cracking 2-2 last night at home to stonywood, probably a fair result but very good game.

I heard they've come on to a game now?

Ferryhill.

My mate gave me a text last night asking for me to play upfront.

I explained, fitness is honking - and my sharpness will take a while to come back.

But they seemed okay with that, and we'll see how I get on. It's maybe the kick up the arse I needed to get myself back into shape.

good luck, are they not pushing for promotion?

I haven't signed, and I'm aware I can only play a maximum of 3 games as a trialist I believe.

Well that was the rules when I last played football.

Ach, in 2 games I'll probably score 6 goals anyways, so it'll be alright.

A rule change means that you dont have to be signed by the 31st, i signed on tuesday and im good to play.

FFS.

What did you do to get that?

'Dissent' - granted i swore at the ref yes, so a red and a 2 match would have done - ended up arguing with the ref on the park, words were said (between BOTH me and the ref), a few more (3) red cards were shown, and a 12 match ban came through in the post - complete joke!

'Dissent' - granted i swore at the ref yes, so a red and a 2 match would have done - ended up arguing with the ref on the park, words were said (between BOTH me and the ref), a few more (3) red cards were shown, and a 12 match ban came through in the post - complete joke!

sounds like you got what you deserved for being daft as fuck!

Who was the ref?