Amateur/junior Football

Their keeper pulled off a wonder save in the first half from your number 8. He's a good player and have met him before, he will remember me through the bus to Semi Final against Celtic. We were both an absolute wreck.

Number 7 for you is a niggly bugger like, gets stuck in.

The striker with the long hair, Willy I think - he hates a bit of putting the blame on everyone for his f**k ups and expects everything done for him.

Never seen you there pal. I was playing RM in a 352 (no. 5) Hard shift with only 3 at the back got to get up and doon the line. Probably should have scored as well put a shot straight at the keeper from just inside the box in the first half. Need to get into the gym, a weekend drinking in London didn't help me last night. Kintore is a struggle out there, pitch is tiny and has a massive hill which doesn't make for a good game. Teams could drop pts to them on that pitch.

Hazelhead on Saturday know a few of there players. Hopefully get another 90mins under my belt and another win.

Aye great save from him, i agree. He shouldve been sent off second half - took our boy down when through on goal - ref never even gave a pen.

Also, true about the other 2 boys!

Can't believe we never got a pen for that, what was the ref thinking. Even the Kintore manager was laughing.

• 3 weeks later...

I had a weird experience on the sidelines a few weeks back with the Rattary's manager (maybe not the manager?) anyway he had a go at our side for swearing, he reckoned we were a disgrace to our club and that we shouldnt be getting to animated over an Amateur game.

This was closley followed by 2 of his players kicking out, and throwing a punch at one of our boys...

nae sure if he's a born again mannie, anyone play for rattary's or know their gaffer?

Hows everyones season going then? We currently sit 4th bottom - having a really poor start.

Lost 3-2 on Saturday to Blackburn - down 2-0 after about 10 mins, got back to 2-1, saved a pen just before half time, got back to 2-2, then they scored with about 10 mins to go to make it 3-2.

• 2 weeks later...

Hows everyones season going then? We currently sit 4th bottom - having a really poor start.

Lost 3-2 on Saturday to Blackburn - down 2-0 after about 10 mins, got back to 2-1, saved a pen just before half time, got back to 2-2, then they scored with about 10 mins to go to make it 3-2.

Alright mate,

I've missed 4 weeks with my groin injury but trained last night and feel fine today. Hopefully back in the squad for saturday, Should be an easy win...

Alright mate,

I've missed 4 weeks with my groin injury but trained last night and feel fine today. Hopefully back in the squad for saturday, Should be an easy win...

I missed training Wed - went to the gym instead.

SHOULD be an easy win but you know what we are like. 5-1 win and a 3-2 win recently though

• 2 weeks later...