Amateur/junior Football

Lol fit you been smoking min? Yeah you battered us in first half in first game but we were better side in second half. As for replay we were all over yous. Should have been about 4-0 before you even scored. Plus we didna even have a proper keeper in goals. We had our centre half in goals.

Aye right you are.

A calamitous fuck up by our centre back got you that equaliser which was very fortunate. As for your version of the match report wise up. First 10 minutes of second half you played well but after the goal you didn't have a sniff until your last minute fluke.

The better team did not go through.

The ref today is ex Sheds.

Aye right you are.

A calamitous fuck up by our centre back got you that equaliser which was very fortunate. As for your version of the match report wise up. First 10 minutes of second half you played well but after the goal you didn't have a sniff until your last minute fluke.

The better team did not go through.

The ref today is ex Sheds.

Disna matter how you win a game. End of day we were murder in first game. Prob worst performance in last 4 seasons. Yet still failed to beat us. End of. 2nd game. No keeper and still never beat us at yer own park.

Alright lads.

Been reading back a few pages and just wanted to come on and let everyone know that whoever this idiot "boofon" is has nothing to do with Rothie Rovers. As a current player, myself and most of the other boys are pretty pissed off at his comments.

Please just ignore whatever crap he comes out with.

Obviously some lonely prick with too much time on his hands.

Alright lads.

Been reading back a few pages and just wanted to come on and let everyone know that whoever this idiot "boofon" is has nothing to do with Rothie Rovers. As a current player, myself and most of the other boys are pretty pissed off at his comments.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha Nail clean on the heed.....................

Alright lads.Been reading back a few pages and just wanted to come on and let everyone know that whoever this idiot "boofon" is has nothing to do with Rothie Rovers. As a current player, myself and most of the other boys are pretty pissed off at his comments.Please just ignore whatever crap he comes out with.Obviously some lonely prick with too much time on his hands.

Haha quality. Boofon is Rothie through and through min.

Alright lads.

AS a current player you should be ashamed of recent results.

You're a disgrace to Rothiemay.

Useless cunts.

Alright lads.

You're the dick who fucked up against Sportsmans to let them equalise. I'll be having words with the committee this week about you laddie.

Hope your boots are clean as you'll be having them in storage for a while.

Hahahahahaha someone gets a massive WHOOOOOOOOSH.

Oh dear. The internet stupidity strikes again.

BOOFON IS ROTHIE ROVERS.

How can you be pissed off at comments of someone appreciating Rothie? Bunch of mongs that play for your team that believed his comments were more than tongue in cheek to wind up BruceG regarding Sportsmans...

This has cheered me up. Crease.

MEGALOLZ.

Belter.

Any big games up for any amateur teams in the Scottish Cup this weekend?

I never pay much attention to the later stages of the Scottish as there is never any local teams left in it so have no idea if any of the bigger sides from down south are travelling up here.

Hopefully one or two teams will get a decent run in it this year.

Fosters Scottish Amateur Cup Third Round

Alford v Denbeath at Alford – C Trainer

Blochairn Star v AC Mill Inn

Bon Accord City v Chapelhall at Balgownie – D Forbes

Cowie Thistle v South Camlachie YP at Stonehaven – Gary Thomson

East Kilbride YM v Dyce ITC Hydraulics

Echt v Links United at Echt – David Mitchell

Ellon Thistle v FC Clydebank at The Meadows, Ellon – S McKenzie

Glasgow University v Lads Club Amateurs

Halliburton v Erskine at Lawsondale – N Quinn

Hampden v Westdyke

Insch v Glasgow Island at Insch – R Nicolson

Kirkcaldy YMCA v Beacon Rangers

Logie Harp v Great Western United

MS United v Whitehall FP’s at TBA – Derek Mitchell

NCR v Sportsmans Club

Postal United v Rattray’s XI

Scotstown Rovers v Westerlands at Westfield Park – S Inverarity

Sidlaw Thistle v Nicolls Amateurs

Stoneywood Amateurs v Centre at Webster Park – C McKay

Tarves v Breadalbane at Tarves – I Innes

Tayside Fire Brigade v Luthermuir

Thomson Academicals v Ellon Amateurs

Westdyce v Barnhill at Inverdee – S Duff

Woodside v Rosehill United at Hazlehead – G Catto

Hope Boofon gives Rothie bleep test at training due to this outburst from a player.... soon to be ex player once the committee find out about his behaviour to a legend at Rothie.

He'll be out the changing rooms (with incredibly fantastic new roof) and changing in the dog shit littered gutters this week mark my words.

whats the big love in over this result, not really a shock considering some of the players sheddocksley have signed, some proven premier league players in their team, they will run away with their league and win their league cup, dont understand the excitement from some, especially those involved with other teams.

It's a shock they beat Rovers given we're the best team in the AAFA.

It's like Turriff United beating Aberdeen in the Scottish Cup.

Huge upset. You clearly dinna ken your fitba chief.

Alright lads.

:laughing: For someone who doesnae ken who he is, you are a canny judge of character

whats the big love in over this result, not really a shock considering some of the players sheddocksley have signed, some proven premier league players in their team, they will run away with their league and win their league cup, dont understand the excitement from some, especially those involved with other teams.

If you look back the threads discussing game prior to it beginning I stated that Sheds should not be taken lightly as they have some real good players. Few ex Sportsmans lads now playing there and 1 in particular in my opinion is one of the best centre halves in the whole AAFA when on his game.

If you look back the threads discussing game prior to it beginning I stated that Sheds should not be taken lightly as they have some real good players. Few ex Sportsmans lads now playing there and 1 in particular in my opinion is one of the best centre halves in the whole AAFA when on his game.

He's better than the clown that plays for us that gifted you a last minute equaliser anyway.

It didn't stop Kintore getting a good point against them.

Kintore had heaps of boys missing in Inverness and couple suspended so it was a good result and perhaps could have beaten them if had full strength squad....that said, I know how amateur fitba is and Sheds could also have had many players missing as well so meh. It's fitba.

Did Nessie get them?