The Fox Murdering Golfer

fatshaft

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My daughter loves foxes. They're cute.

Even though I appreciate they can be vicious c**ts of a things, I quite like them too.

The golfer :fatshaft: got off lightly. He can dry his eyes, he's a ruthless murderer.

No doubt, as he plays golf, he's a freemason, thus ensuring that the justice system is bypassed in a blizzard of knowing nods, fly winks, funny handshakes, how deep is your granny's fishtanks, who's yer faithers'es, and rolled up trouser legs.

Expensive round thon.

Is there an actual list of animals that your not allowed to club to death or is it reviewed on an individual basis, based on how much cash you have in the bank?

They just have to appear cuddly, like a fox (yes I know, some people are that ignorant) or a bunny, but if it had been a rat, or a snake, would there have been such outrage, or police investigation? Of course not.

They just have to appear cuddly, like a fox (yes I know, some people are that ignorant) or a bunny, but if it had been a rat, or a snake, would there have been such outrage, or police investigation? Of course not.

Are you crazy? Are you the fox clubber?

It disna matter what animal it was. I think the point is it was completely unnecessary and unprovoked.

Seeing as foxes are scared of humans.

Fit a sap, clubbing a small fox to death.

You could apply your logic, and put it to the other extreme, what if it was a small child he had clubbed to death? Same size, same principle.

He got off scot free basically, I think he should perhaps shut the f**k up and take his medicine.

Usual mopes pining on here about a fox, same ones posting about Kelly Brook, Diana and Mandela's grand daughter.......in a mood of perpetual mopery and mourning

I can confirm I have no feelings on the domestic situation of Kelly Brook, or the death of Lady Diana. Neither of these bitches come onto my radar.

And I've never heard of Mandela's granddaughter and have no idea what her sob story is all about.

However, as for the fox clubbing golfer, perhaps rather than a fine the judge should have ordered a severe beating, with a golf club, in a bit of Iranian style criminal justice.

Waste of time, a fox cannae hold a golf club.

We could get the Leicester City mascot to do it, live, in front of a full house at Filbert Street, or whatever the f**k their soul-less bowl is called now.

In the centre circle.

It would go down a storm.

I agree.

I'm no great believer in animal rights either, they're food at the end of the day.

I am a believer in humanity though, and only using such force and violence when absolutely necessary and when you have no other option.

To proactively kill a fox, with a golf club, for no reason, is pretty low, and shows a bit of a sickness of the mind.

I agree.

I'm no great believer in animal rights either, they're food at the end of the day.

I am a believer in humanity though, and only using such force and violence when absolutely necessary and when you have no other option.

To proactively kill a fox, with a golf club, for no reason, is pretty low, and shows a bit of a sickness of the mind.

Thats the thing, it was the callous and unjustified way he went about doing it that bothers me, not because it's "a fox". If it was self defence then fair enough, but the guys obviously has some serious imbedded mental issues that came out at that moment. He sounds like the type of guy that loses it after a few drinks!

I 'm really not sure about this one, as reported on STV the fox was having a go at his golf bag, possibly quite an expensive bit of kit - he ran and shouted at it and it ignored him and just kept going at his bag - what's he supposed to do just allow it to trash his gear or to pick it up and get bitten? I'd have prodded it with a club first but can understand his attitude. People get all cutesy about foxes because of the tail - try asking a chicken or a lamb or a kitten what they think of your local fox. Your news reports may have more damning evidence - do they?