The Fox Murdering Golfer

fatshaft

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dare say he'll have the Animal Rights campiagners after him! Now THEY are crazy! Would rather be in jail than suffer the wrath of that lot.

And unlike the judge, and the golfing fraternity, they do not accept funny handshakes as absolution from heinous crimes.

There isn't even a remote nexus between golfers and masonryness. Anyone who has lived in Aberdeen or shire would know this, particularly those who golf.

Secret society sh*te and golf aren't relevant bedfellows. Whatever percentage of trouser-roller bottom spankers there are in society, just is.

However, as they are not able to tell each other, or risk the cutting out of one's tongue and the dumping of one's carcass at sea, per masonic initiation ceremony, then there is no real way of knowing.

My information suggests golf clubs are a hotbed of freemasonry.

It is therefore to your information source and your interpretation of it that we must now turn. If you, like myself, have not sworn to uphold ritualistic secrets from an old and dying trade involving stones, then the stringency and confidence levels upon us for discussion and disclosure purposes are less. Should you be part of the establishment of nipple exposing, goats, aprons, doilys, spatula-spanked bottoms, funny hand-shaking and nepotistic favouritism and the rest of the sh*te (allegedly), then I understand if you can not divulge your sources.

Sounds like a typical evening in my bedroom!

It is therefore to your information source and your interpretation of it that we must now turn. If you, like myself, have not sworn to uphold ritualistic secrets from an old and dying trade involving stones, then the stringency and confidence levels upon us for discussion and disclosure purposes are less. Should you be part of the establishment of nipple exposing, goats, aprons, doilys, spatula-spanked bottoms, funny hand-shaking and nepotistic favouritism and the rest of the sh*te (allegedly), then I understand if you can not divulge your sources.

I am not a freemason, and there is no chance of me ever becoming one.

These people are weak, and require to prop each other up in order to become effective, strength in numbers.

I do however know many people who are.

The club there is a mason hotbed, I once saw one of the members with a rangers scarf on walking funny with his trooser leg rolled up.

Nah nah min.

That clown fae Deeside was on an outing there and attacked the hun.

Huns is one thing, fox's another.

Your leap of assumption that golf is a hotbed of freemasonry, presumably based on the masons you know who play golf, is a leap too far. A leap into the abyss if you will. A leap from terra firma to the cesspit of ignorance and prejudice even.

I recognise a Masonic handshake. It gives me the creeps. I'm an open palmed sort of guy. I can assure you that masons in golf is no more a proportion than masons in society. I've got a spreadsheet back to 1987 to prove it.

A members list is only 50% of the evidence required. The other 50% being the members list from the Lodge.

There will be a close correlation.

taxi drivers have their own funny handshakes and arse spanking rituals ( source unknown)

Every single policeman in the NoS is a freemason.

Which is why the Renee Macrae murder, for instance, took a generation to solve.

It was covered up.

I suspect the banker in Nairn shot dead on his doorstep is a similar scenario.

As a method by which to prove your outlandish leap of assumption based on ignorance and prejudice, this is irrefutably sound operational criteria.

However, as you have neither the member lists of every UK golf club (presumption on my part, apologies if you have) nor the lodge lists (fact), ye're spikkin sh*te.

For your interest, my spreadsheet was designed 24 years ago particularly for the examination of this question, based on one man's experience, my own.

Of the 1,983 people I've met in total during this period, 71 masonic handshakes were received. 17 of them were in golf clubs from 476 people, an almost exact percentage.

There will be a handful of people between 1987 and 1995 whom I met (mainly whilst in pubs) and did not record their handshakes but since smartphones and note-taking capabilities in particular, every person I've met has been scrutinised and recorded.

My conclusion is clear. Golf is not a hotbed of masonry.

You're only saying this because you have a love of one and not the other. Fair enough on the freemasonry, as for golf = :fatshaft:

I've seen guys who previously had zero interest in golf decked out head to two in the latest Pringle gear, Callaway bag in the back of the car, and away they go, enthusiastic as f**k about something they dinna like.

Why is that?

I've seen guys who previously had zero interest in golf decked out head to two in the latest Pringle gear, Callaway bag in the back of the car, and away they go, enthusiastic as f**k about something they dinna like.

Why is that?

A day away from the wife.

My youngest scientette has just come home from school with a car sticker. It has a paw on it and the words Scottish SPCA, Scotland's Animal Welfare Charity.

There was no mention of the now deceased fox at Peterculter, the manner of its death nor the human fox demisor as it happens, just lectures about wildlife.

I have no problem with her school. It's excellent normally but I don't agree with "charities" weedling their way in to kids affections via compulsory education.

Presumably they're trying to extort money from us parents ultimately but teachers shouldn't get involved in this sh*te.

I disagree with this, all this is doing is putting pressure on the parents to give money to that particular charity by using the children as a form of guilt.

A day away from the wife? How about just telling her you dinna like her? Easier in the long run.

Excuses. Same as the 'I only watch Coronation St because of such and such a bird' Pish.

Let's concentrate on the sport itself. Load of sh*te. The clothes? Homosexual. The fees? Extortionate. The clubhouse? Clique ridden. The greenkeepers? Precious w*nkers. The rules? Nonsensical. The name? Golf, gentlemen only, ladies forbidden. Says it all, clearly this is an underhand way of saying don't come in, we're all indulging in gay sex, not hitting a small white ball around a windswept hill in a pursuit of futility as purported.

Weird, weird sport, played by creeps.

Golf = the most frustrating game on the planet, and yet that one shot that you played on the 14th to the green makes it all worthwhile when it sails onto the middle of the green or drops from 25 foot into the hole to give you that birdie or rescue the par!

90% of the time I f**king hate golf, but its the 10% that seems to make me want to go back, that and I don't want to be beaten by a bloody small dimpled ball!!

A day away from the wife? How about just telling her you dinna like her? Easier in the long run.

Excuses. Same as the 'I only watch Coronation St because of such and such a bird' Pish.

Let's concentrate on the sport itself. Load of sh*te. The clothes? Homosexual. The fees? Extortionate. The clubhouse? Clique ridden. The greenkeepers? Precious w*nkers. The rules? Nonsensical. The name? Golf, gentlemen only, ladies forbidden. Says it all, clearly this is an underhand way of saying don't come in, we're all indulging in gay sex, not hitting a small white ball around a windswept hill in a pursuit of futility as purported.

Weird, weird sport, played by creeps.

So basically it boils down to you being sh!te at golf and have a chip on your shoulder coz others

can play and enjoy the sport.

And i watch Corrie coz i want to watch it.

So basically it boils down to you being sh!te at golf and have a chip on your shoulder coz others

can play and enjoy the sport.

And i watch Corrie coz i want to watch it.

I've never played it.

A quick squiz at the major protagonists will tell you:

Woods = creep

Monty = transsexual - creep

Poulter = :wtf:

John Daly = normal. Made out to be some kind of 'wildman' as a result of his normality.

It's played by faggots in plusfours with expensive gear. It's pointless. Networking is the issue.

As for your second admission, are you male?

I've never played it.

Woods = creep

John Daly = normal. Made out to be some kind of 'wildman' as a result of his normality.

It's played by faggots in plusfours with expensive gear. It's pointless. Networking is the issue.

You just being glaikit for a bet ?

I've never played it.

Woods = creep

If you've a membership somewhere, it isn't anymore expensive than playing football! Football, playing, costs me £600 a year. That doesn't include new boots, a ball, shorts, t shirt etc etc. This is for twice a week.

You can get a golf membership for around £400 which you can play the course any amount of times a week you want. The clubs are obviously the big expense, but they can last you 10+ years.

Golf does have it's share of arseholes, as i've mentioned in a previous post, but i've not once met anyone who has a secret handshake or anything like that!!

In fact, a lot of people get into golf because it's sociable and also for business! A lot of business has been done on a golf course. I read that some companies in Japan were telling their staff to take up golf for this reason!