The Fox Murdering Golfer

fatshaft

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The precious c**t's golf bag?

Give me strength, a couple of teeth marks in the bag, possibly because the fox had been fed by golfers previously, is no justification for clubbing it to death.

Shout, loudly, and the fox runs away. Simple.

From my news source - he did and it didn't . What does he do next? As has been observed if it was a rat he'd have been congratulated (except a rat is not stupid enough to let a human get that close - indeed most foxes don't - so it may have been in a highly aggressive state - a wild animal ripping at his golf bag and snarling and baring its teeth; and you're holding a club); he shouldn't have hit it but foxes are not necessarily nice animals.

I 'm really not sure about this one, as reported on STV the fox was having a go at his golf bag, possibly quite an expensive bit of kit - he ran and shouted at it and it ignored him and just kept going at his bag - what's he supposed to do just allow it to trash his gear or to pick it up and get bitten? I'd have prodded it with a club first but can understand his attitude. People get all cutesy about foxes because of the tail - try asking a chicken or a lamb or a kitten what they think of your local fox. Your news reports may have more damning evidence - do they?

That's a right hard b**tard of a fox in fairness, did they inspect the body of the fox? I think it may in fact have been Wil-E-Coyote. Was it trying to nick his mars bars and then make its' escape on some ACME roller skates?

Perhaps it had got at his crystal meth and was coming at him like the junkies in "Assault on precinct 13". They should maybe give him a medal for squaring up to this savage beast with only a golf club to defend himself and his biscuits.

My god he was lucky to escape with his life. Sounds way scarier that the foxes I've seen that run a mile as soon as you look at them and shot themselves if you take a step toward them.

From my news source - he did and it didn't . What does he do next? As has been observed if it was a rat he'd have been congratulated (except a rat is not stupid enough to let a human get that close - indeed most foxes don't - so it may have been in a highly aggressive state - a wild animal ripping at his golf bag and snarling and baring its teeth; and you're holding a club); he shouldn't have hit it but foxes are not necessarily nice animals.

I don't believe that, at all.

Shout and it would run away, for certain.

Same as a cat, wee bit of aggression towards it, and it scarpers.

Sounds like excuse making, foxes are not aggressive to humans.

The problem is that other golfers had been feeding this fox on a regular basis and it was described as being quite tame, it had become used to getting close to humans.

So this fox was obviously thinking it would do what it had done many times previously and get some food from one of the golfers, the last thing it expected was to get clubbed to death.

It's not a good idea to feed wild animals but unfortunately this practice had gone on for some time. This guy was a member so must have known it was one of these tame foxes so rather than clubbing it to death, why didn't he just give it his mars bar? :dontknow:

Foxes are rabies carrying vermin!

Does anyone give a f**k when a farmer blows one to bits for attacking chickens?

If that golfer bloke had a chicken in his bag the flea ridden f**ker would have nicked that too. And by all accounts he struck it once,not standing over it whacking the sh*t out of it Zombieland style...

It's all blown out of proportion. A lot worse going on in the world right now.

I don't believe that, at all.

Shout and it would run away, for certain.

Same as a cat, wee bit of aggression towards it, and it scarpers.

Sounds like excuse making, foxes are not aggressive to humans.

Foxes are rarely aggressive towards humans - it does happen - they are cute and get a good press - it is quite possible some nice person had been feeding the fox so it basically thought it could take liberties with anything belonging to the stupid walking monkeys. Anywayhave a look at these-

http://news.scotsman.com/foxes/Pensioner-attacked-by-fox-in.2559765.jp

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/7807232/Twin-girls-in-hospital-after-fox-attack-at-London-home.html

Foxes are rabies carrying vermin!

Does anyone give a f**k when a farmer blows one to bits for attacking chickens? If that golfer bloke had a chicken in his bag the flea ridden f**ker would have nicked that too. And by all accounts he struck it once,not standing over it whacking the sh*t out of it Zombieland style...

It's all blown out of proportion. A lot worse going on in the world right now.

The farmer will have a license for doing that. It's not the killing of foxes that people are upset about it's the human cruelty.

Agree there is a lot worse going on in the world but it's not blown out of proportion. A

Nearly all serial killers and mass murderers start off torturing and killing animals. I accept they normally do it for fun rather than over a chocolate digestive but still once they have the taste for for a kill......

Whataboutery.

Let's just deal with what this c**t did, to a defenceless animal.

One crime at a time.

Has in been reported that this man repeatedly beat this beast with his club?

Or was it just one full on John Daly type swing or just a tap to the head!

Do you remember the story of the fox that went into the house in England and attacked the babies in there cots. Disfiguiring them for life. But that was a "bad fox" where as the one on the course was a "nice fox" they are all the same! Wild animals.

They probably had been fed by humans at some point in there lifes and had no fear.

I'm afraid my stance is f**k the fox! I'm higher on the food chain.

Do you remember the story of the fox that went into the house in England and attacked the babies in there cots. Disfiguiring them for life. But that was a "bad fox" where as the one on the course was a "nice fox" they are all the same! Wild animals.

They probably had been fed by humans at some point in there lifes and had no fear.

what does fox taste like? :dontknow:

....please god don't say chicken

Does it matter how many times he hit it?

He hit it hard enough to kill it. An animal not expecting it, and totally defenceless. There is no defence of these actions that stands to reason. The man is clearly a twisted c**t.

That sh*t about the fox in England was in the Daily Mail. Say no more. It was mostly lies, scandalised for middle English mock offended morons. What happened to the baby? Nothing, a scratch.

I know exactly what foxes are like. Harmless to humans.

Does it matter how many times he hit it?

He hit it hard enough to kill it. An animal not expecting it, and totally defenceless. There is no defence of these actions that stands to reason. The man is clearly a twisted c**t.

That sh*t about the fox in England was in the Daily Mail. Say no more. It was mostly lies, scandalised for middle English mock offended morons. What happened to the baby? Nothing, a scratch.

I know exactly what foxes are like. Harmless to humans.

I'm sure I read other media report that said that story was nothing like the DM reported it.

I seen the parents on the news saying it happened.

Good enough for me!

I also seen her. Posh bitch.

Making a drama from nothing. Agenda driven headline making nonsense. She got her 5 mins of fame, in exchange for making a c**t of oneself.

No harm came to the baby. It's not as if it was ripped apart by a pack of slavering wolves.

It was obviously a slow news day

I also seen her. Posh bitch.

Making a drama from nothing. Agenda driven headline making nonsense. She got her 5 mins of fame, in exchange for making a c**t of oneself.

No harm came to the baby. It's not as if it was ripped apart by a pack of slavering wolves.

It was obviously a slow news day

how would you feel if you caught a fox in your children's room?

I would presume my kids were in danger. Not that the fluffy little f**ker had popped in for a shot on the xbox.

Couldn't he have just prodded the thing with his club? If it turned nasty then fair enough, defend yourself. This sounds like he looked up, saw a fox, tryed shooing it away and his immediate reaction was "kill it". I'd hate to be a kid living near him!

football lands in garden,

"hey kids, shooooh, get the f**k out of my garden"

ball lands in garden again

"can we get our ball....." *SMACK*

This isn't a "i like foxes, don't hurt the foxes", it's a "this guy is a bit of a nutter...he should probably have had a more severe punishment"

how would you feel if you caught a fox in your children's room?

I would presume my kids were in danger. Not that the fluffy little f**ker had popped in for a shot on the xbox.

Yes, but there are a number of levels of danger, and a fox is low on those, a bit like a cat, couple of scratches that's it.

A crocodile in their room would represent real danger. A fox disna.

Couldn't he have just prodded the thing with his club? If it turned nasty then fair enough, defend yourself. This sounds like he looked up, saw a fox, tryed shooing it away and his immediate reaction was "kill it". I'd hate to be a kid living near him!

football lands in garden,

"hey kids, shooooh, get the f**k out of my garden"

ball lands in garden again

"can we get our ball....." *SMACK*

This isn't a "i like foxes, don't hurt the foxes", it's a "this guy is a bit of a nutter...he should probably have had a more severe punishment"

He lives round the corner from me. I think I'll go out tonight with some red paint and daub "Fox Murderer" over his front door.