The Fox Murdering Golfer

fatshaft

Bollocks. The percentage that engage in golf for networking purposes, like masons, is small and insignificant compared to the genuine enthusiasts.

Jeans are worn at Nigg Bay, Hazlehead, Auchmill, the Links etc. That last one backs on to Pittodrie. You may have noticed when attending games.

The location of the now privately-run Royal Auchmill however, is indeed a closely guarded secret.

:laughing:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Renee Macrae murder was never solved, at least no one was arrested for it.

The banker is a mystery, Nairn is such a quiet place, I suspect it was probably an immigrant.

Aye it was, the Chief Inspector at the time, who's now broon bread.

Buried her in a quarry, and covered it up. Others were complicit.

The banker was shot by somebody local and high ranking.

I passed through Nairn that evening, and it was lockdown, coppers with machine guns in Range Rovers, everywhere.

Do you seriously believe a killer could have slipped all that in broad daylight. No chance. He lived nearby.

I'm no Animal Rights campaigner, but surely the guy should be put behind bars for a while as well? The guys a killer and has issues!

Ever swatted a fly, or a wasp, or a midge? You'rew akiller min and should be put behind bars! :rolleyes:

i hope the guy gets an absolute hiding from a brave vigilante

Work with a lad who is a culter member. Apparently had numerous death threats since this firts became public. Sounds about right, same mentality as parcel bombing huns.