Langfield In Hospital

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just watching the interview with Jamie on RedTV... jesus wept that must have been terrifying for him.

Seizure at his in-laws before going on holiday with the wife and kids where he thought he was climbing the wall ("like I was dreaming") and his missus put him in recovery position and called the paramedics. Then when he got there he got angry at them enough that he had to go away and calm down before agreeing to go to hospital.

Then at hospital having a second seizure and when he came out of it he couldn't speak and didn't know who his wife was.

Then a third one and thinking that he was dying.

That is so so not good. A very honest, no "game of two halves" bullshit interview with the guy.

"Having three seizures like that is really unusual... to this day we still don't know why it happened"

"Told not to do anything, not even pick my own kids up"

"Whatever (the medicos) say and hopefully get back to play... but if that's not going to happen because of what has happened then just got to think the overriding fact is my health is the most important thing, then my wife and my kids come after that and want to make sure i grow old with my wife and see my kids grow up"

This is NOT the kind of interview you normally see...