Watches

Jones

I'm not really a watch man, but the ones posted above and others I've seen with a black face, they are disgusting.

I don't like them at all.

I've still to be blown away with watches. Perhaps as I get older, the watch thing may hit me, but up until now it hasn't...

Opinions though.

What about this one? It's sexy as fuck.

Omega Anti-Magnetic Seamaster Aqua Terra Watch

Dfhvv5w.jpg

Some cracking watches on there, couple i like but nae sure i could justify a 2k spend on a watch!!!

If you buy sensibly then you'll never lose money on it. Rolex increase their prices every year and as a result 2nd hand prices also go up.

There are also some brilliant smaller manufacturers who make cracking watches. Stowa are probably my favourite of those. This is the Stowa Marine Original

1296215167-18003.jpg

If you buy sensibly then you'll never lose money on it. Rolex increase their prices every year and as a result 2nd hand prices also go up.

There are also some brilliant smaller manufacturers who make cracking watches. Stowa are probably my favourite of those. This is the Stowa Marine Original

1296215167-18003.jpg

Have to say i do prefer the smaller branded watches! Kinda like the simplicity of them too, im not sure i get the 3 or 4 dials on watches! All i need is time and date :)

I never ever wear a watch, don't like the feeling of one on my wrist.

Do like the orange one that was posted earlier and like the fact it is used by professional divers down to depths of 1200 meters, it even has a helium escape valve, would be cool to have a bath with one of those babies on.

Would never buy it though as I never ever wear watches.

I've never had a decent watch so a couple of months ago went in to Finnies with spending about a grand in mind. Ended up spending a bit more than that on this one http://diary.chopard.com/the-2012-grand-prix-de-monaco-historique-watch-a-tribute-to-1970s-racing-cars

Probably a bit of madness buying it on the spur of the moment but like I say, never had a decent watch so it was a one off purchase and a real piece of quality.

I never ever wear a watch, don't like the feeling of one on my wrist.

Do like the orange one that was posted earlier and like the fact it is used by professional divers down to depths of 1200 meters, it even has a helium escape valve, would be cool to have a bath with one of those babies on.Would never buy it though as I never ever wear watches.

:laughing:

work of art.

Sure is.

Ha... saw that exact watch while looking for a Steampunk model. Quality design, but hoor of a price for a novelty.

Ken, when it comes to things like this is questionable if its actually worth the money. At least if you buy something like an Omega you know what you're buying into.

There is meant to be a Devon 2 coming out soon though thats going to be a bit cheaper. Might be worth a look.