Chris Clark Signs

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup not the most inspired signing but then again we have little options here. The club is skint and i am afraid Clark is the standard of player we will be targeting. I suppose it now means we are not sigining Rae and maybe thats a good thing because i dont think Rae would offer much more than Clark does and demand much higher wages?

:hysterical:

We had Barry Nicolson, Severin and jamie smith in our midfield then. 3 internationals.

Jamie Smith was injured more than not and you know it !

Who's to say Ozbourne isn't as good if not better than what Severin was. Coventry fans seem to highly rate him.

PS Good to see i got you laughing though as was beginning to think you were the Jack Dee of AFC chat

Jamie Smith was injured more than not and you know it !

Who's to say Ozbourne isn't as good if not better than what Severin was. Coventry fans seem to highly rate him.

PS Good to see i got you laughing though as was beginning to think you were the Jack Dee of AFC chat

Jamie Smith was the finest winger we have had at the club in the past 10 years. A joy to watch and unstopable.

From what i have heard he will be injured more than he plays, Exactly the kind of player we dont need.

:hysterical:

We had Barry Nicolson, Severin and jamie smith in our midfield then. 3 internationals.

Whilst factually correct, neither Nicholson or Smith were capped whilst at Pittodrie. Severin got 7 caps whilst at the Dons.

Fairly non-plussed by the signing of Clark. Could be fairly infuriating last time round, but I think the SPL has regressed to the extent he may be a quality signing.

Anyone know what number Clark is going to be?

I'm going to get a new top (my first since black away one years back A-FAB sponsors maybe) - and going to get Clark on the back.

f**k it, I'm giving him my full backing, and I'm going to try and make him a cult hero, and start up a fan club of him.

f**k all of you moaning, greeting faced c**t badgers!

I sometimes wonder who the hell people want us to sign with our budget. The SPL standard has dropped so far in the last 4 or 5 years that Chris Clark could be an asset to us..

If he has signed then Welcome back and good luck, no point in writing him off yet though

Good signing, a decent player, unfairly targeted by the boo boys during his first spell here, integral part of a relatively successful Dons side previously and has hopefully improved following his stint down south, local lad who knows what the club is all about.

Welcome back.

decent signing i suppose and no more. would far rather him cover at right back or right midfield than young. also would have preferred him to gavin rae and that corrupt scouse c**t jennings fae motherwell, both would have been on far more dosh.

I sometimes wonder who the hell people want us to sign with our budget. The SPL standard has dropped so far in the last 4 or 5 years that Chris Clark could be an asset to us..

If he has signed then Welcome back and good luck, no point in writing him off yet though

Spot on . I dont know who these people want to sign either . If we've heard of them they automatically say they are sh*te . If they havent heard of them or they are on trial they say they must be sh*te .

So basically an unknown must be crap and someone weve heard of was "always sh*te" . Miserable twats .

P&J states this morning that he is coming in to the club today for a "chat" and they hope to conclude a deal.

Also states that Osbourne completed the formalities of his deal and signed last night.

EDIT* We have also taken James Ashmore, ex Sheffield Utd, back from a spell in Hungary, on trial

Played 12 games in Hungary for Ferencvaros in a year there before moving back to England to play for Worksop in the Evo-Stik League (effectively league 8 or 9 in England) where he failed to get into the team. A new level of barrell scraping here.

Sorry but after personally witnesing all of Chris Clarks performances for aberdeen i remember how spineless and sh*te he was. I was glad to see teh back of him.

Warrajoke.

I wasnt a massive fan of him first time round either . But he is solid and versatile .

I'm not arguing here but who would you expect us to sign that would make you happy ?

Agree 100%

nobody could possibly make Stoney happy when it comes to AFC

As far as I'm concerned he calls it as it is.

I'd love for the board to just come out and tell us, Ok guys, the budget is being cut by % and the reason for this is......and we hope to be in a position in X seasons where we can then....whatever.

None of this pish that we've got the 4th biggest budget in the league, we probably don't anymore. And if we do then some serious questions need to be asked if some of the clowns on our books are getting big money.

Just so we're clear.