Oslo

Dynamo

I reckon BrianfaeBergen was pals with him at some stage.

Nope, but fae my manor eh can see the hoose of someone who has the same name. Poor fucker :laughing:

The points he made had some validity. Multiculturism has it's good and bad sides, and the bad bits have created extremists.

Killing all sorts of innocent fowk is fucked up and has weakened his cause.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, but fae my manor eh can see the hoose of someone who has the same name. Poor fucker :laughing:

The points he made had some validity. Multiculturism has it's good and bad sides, and the bad bits have created extremists.

Killing all sorts of innocent fowk is fucked up and has weakened his cause.

He's certainly brought the issue out by doing so

• 4 months later...

Eh think it was the right decision.

He is cold, calculating, smart, plain evil, but all this is possible within the realms of sanity.

I disagree.

He ticks a few of these boxes that's for sure.

Psychopath test

I also know of a certain poster on here who smokes cigars and can shut down your internet who scores a maximum 20/20 in the first 10 points on that list.

Cannot say anything about question 11 on his behalf although he does proclaim to be a smoothy with the ladies.

12-16 also gets him the maximum points available and 18 and 20 also score full points.

12 and 18 are by default simply because he's a weegie.

I didna make an error.

Breivik will not be able to pop into 'Tup's Corner' whilst held in a maximum security prison in Norway for the murder of a puckle of teenagers.

Which is a shame, for him.

Point 1: You did. Evidence below.

No, funnily enough they don't allow you to do the things you might do if you were kicking back at home in the nick.

Which is the whole point of the nick.

Obviously.

Point 2: Prove it.

Prove that you cannot get access to the internet having just been convicted of a mass killing spree in Norway?

That might prove tricky.

I would say the onus is on you to disprove me, as I'm right, and you're just being a prick, as usual.

It's been in the papers here that he won't have access. He will however have an offline version of Wikipedia.