Madeleine Mccann

daytripping

Whilst the masonic fraternity welcome all religions, the Catholic church states that their members should not be part of it, if you were an uber tim, you wouldnt be part of the masons

Savile was a mason...so in all probability Gerry McCann will be one as well...it's a well known fact that Catholics with something to hide embrace the goat.

Some of the more colourful conspiracy sites seem to believe that the Masons still indulge in periodic, in not routine, child sacrifice as part of their rituals. Other groups, either Masonic or with Masonic connections, are said to also indulge in a bit of rtiual murder inna... Bohemian Grove, various Royal families, Skull and Bones...

I maybe read too much Alex Jones and David Icke stuff.

Was the apartment door unlocked? if so then it is clearly negligence and they should be punished for it. "oh but they have been punished by the loss of their daughter...". That's like being let off from killing someone while drunk driving because "the death will be with them forever". Guilt isn't a punishment...it's merely a by product of fucking up.

Locking door would be even worse in my opinion stopping any route of escape!!

• 3 years later...

I see those horrid McCann parents face a huge financial bill as the case in Portugal went against them. It really annoys me that UK police have never pressured them or the other conspirators in an interview situation. Know someone who works for the met and he says most coppers are disgusted with the kid gloves treatment they received

Why do you think that?

Easy to mouth off on the net but if she was taken you'd look like a right cunt, wouldn't you

Before my wee man was born I'd often forget to lock our door at night, didn't bother me at all.

'kin 'ell.

Never mind being a parent or married, even when I was single Id have the whole place locked down before so much as putting headphones on, never mind going to sleep.

Armoured window shutters closed, claymore mines set, over-lapping fields of fire all arranged etc

I cant abide intruders me!

Anyway, the whole madeline thing is so sad.

It beggars belief the parents did it, but I hope whoever it was burns.

Its a different world these days, to when I was growing up, or so it seems anyway.

When we were kids in the early 80s, it was the absolute norm for parents on holiday to leave the kids sleeping in the room while they sat in the nearby hotel bar or cafe.

Yet last year on holiday, I was locking the patio doors, when my wife - who had been standing with the pram outside the front door - walked around the outside of house to speak to me, while leaving the pram unattended for a few seconds. I went right through her with both feet (metaphorically) yelling that someone needs to have "eyes on her" (the baby) at all times. Stupid bitch (the wife, not the baby).

'kin 'ell.

Never mind being a parent or married, even when I was single Id have the whole place locked down before so much as putting headphones on, never mind going to sleep.

Armoured window shutters closed, claymore mines set, over-lapping fields of fire all arranged etc

Its a different world these days, to when I was growing up, or so it seems anyway.

When we were kids in the early 80s, it was the absolute norm for parents on holiday to leave the kids sleeping in the room while they sat in the nearby hotel bar or cafe.

Yet last year on holiday, I was locking the patio doors, when my wife - who had been standing with the pram outside the front door - walked around the outside of house to speak to me, while leaving the pram unattended for a few seconds. I went right through her with both feet (metaphorically) yelling that someone needs to have "eyes on her" (the baby) at all times. Stupid bitch (the wife, not the baby).

Might be weirdo, religious types going about.

Eddie the dog is the hero in this story

They should make a film about him

For all we know, Maddie could have been a right little shit.

Just like the littlest Hobo,

There's a little voice that keeps on calling me

Under the road, that's where she'll always be.

Maybe tomorrow, i'll want to settle down.

'kin 'ell.

Top floor in a block of flats mate, wasn't so bad.

Why guilty?

It's pretty much just like me saying you killed one of yours.

Complete conjecture.

As I said I don't know the facts but a killer\ped sounds more believable than murderous parents

Read the book and decide for yourself Bloots.

The father laughing, days after claiming his daughter was abducted by a paedophile doesn't sit right with me.

Wouldn't necessarily believe a book though.

That's my point; very few people will know the facts.

either way whatever the truth is it is a very grim story.

Agreed.

The book is good from the perspective of not having to read the bull the UK press gives you. Commentators from all other countries seem to be in agreement regarding their guilt.

For me the most damming fact as when they supposedly uncovered she was missing none of them ran outside the complex or over to the tennis courts, pool, kids club that she had been playing at during the hols. That's because in my opinion they already knew she was dead. Any parent you asked would have run about frantically but not the McCanns.

Or how long it took them to phone the police.