Madeleine Mccann

daytripping

I used to think they did have something to do with it, but you surely wouldn't keep digging for the truth if it was you that done it. You'd do it to begin with as it's expected of you, but you'd get to a stage where you'd go "oh well...we should move on" knowing that if you dig too deep, you'd get caught. They just seem far too adamant to find her to surely have had anything to do with her disappearance, other than negligence and maybe drugging her.

the same could be said with the Arlene Fraser case......

There is no possible reason that can justify leaving a 3 year old plus two even younger twins home alone in foreign country in apartment which could be unlocked from inside. In fact the last bit doesn't even matter as no plausible excuse for leaving three kids that age unattended.

The Nat Fraser case is nothing like the same He has developed as 'Self Fullfilling Prophecy' where he believes he is innocent as he probably didn't actually do the killing part of his wife's murder. Even though him and his farmer chum are guilty as sin. The McCann's have all my sympathy and i hope at least they get to the truth of the matter, regardless of not having arranged adequate supervision for their children.

Bollocks. The man is innocent FFS.

on the crimewatch reconstruction, the boy that got up and said he'd check on wee maddy as well as his own, he seems a dodgy cunt straight away. I bet he never even checked on her.

What was the point in the reconstruction? Do they think that we are that brain dead that we can't work out what "We were sitting in a restaurant 50-100 yards away from the apartments and we checked on them every 30 minutes" means? Do we really need them to act this out? The whole program just seemed pointless, especially seeing as 99.9999999% of the people watching the program weren't even in Portugal at the time, let alone being nearby the bar watching tinyweelads professional mates eat Tapas and complain about the closure of the RDU.

What was the point in the reconstruction? Do they think that we are that brain dead that we can't work out what "We were sitting in a restaurant 50-100 yards away from the apartments and we checked on them every 30 minutes" means? Do we really need them to act this out? The whole program just seemed pointless, especially seeing as 99.9999999% of the people watching the program weren't even in Portugal at the time, let alone being nearby the bar watching tinyweelads professional mates eat Tapas and complain about the closure of the RDU.

To be fair it is going to be shown in Portugal and across some parts of Europe, I agree it was a pretty pointless exercise though, not really any new info apart from someone thinking they saw another man carrying a kid.

i suspect if she was abducted it would have been in a car straight away.

I'm pretty sure those there were not telling the truth, it was just so implausible they'd be that reckless.

She must have been drugged, probably to stop her waking up and crying only to find her parents a good distance away getting pissed and talking about when their next yachting trip will be. Nobody heard any screaming or anything like that? There were sightings of a man holding a child, was it moving / screaming?

I don't see them finding her. She's long gone now and even if they find the guy that took her, it's very doubtful he still has her.

I dont understand how it is a tapas bar.

Surely it would be a restaurant.

traditionally tapas was served in bars to help soak up the drink and to keep your stomach happy between lunch and supper. The places that served it were called tapas bars because they were bars that served tapas.

Its pretty simple and straight forward really.