Madeleine Mccann

daytripping

and if the nanny was a sick fukk, would your selfish act to get pished be questioned by others/papers/media? just to get pished for a few nights? would it be worth it.....I have never booked a baby-sitter/nanny...never as I dont know them, but each to their own and if you feel happy that everything is ok, then thats fine.

just asking :whistling:

I've no idea if that would happen or not as it never happened. If it had occurred I'd be mortified but I'd also be safe in the knowledge that I'd done everything possible to ensure their safety while I left them in the care of a responsible adult.

Are you telling me you and your missus have never had a night out without the kids and you have never let your kids go to school?

You do leave your kids alone at school? With someone who has been properly vetted and has a full disclosure?

I've no idea if that would happen or not as it never happened. If it had occurred I'd be mortified but I'd also be safe in the knowledge that I'd done everything possible to ensure their safety while I left them in the care of a responsible adult.

Are you telling me you and your missus have never had a night out without the kids and you have never let your kids go to school?

You do leave your kids alone at school? With someone who has been properly vetted and has a full disclosure?

nae on holiday!

Would you really eat out at the same Tapas place every night of your holiday, I'd put the kids in a buggy and just take them out to different places, maybe grab a bottle of wine and head back to the balcony when it got a little late, I refuse to believe these 4 families would all be so irresponsible, it just doesn't ring true.

Would you really eat out at the same Tapas place every night of your holiday, I'd put the kids in a buggy and just take them out to different places, maybe grab a bottle of wine and head back to the balcony when it got a little late, I refuse to believe these 4 families would all be so irresponsible, it just doesn't ring true.

Yip, with all so called professional back grounds.

So they claim to have gone back to check on her three times between 8.30 and 10? The other parents doing the same, what's the point in even going out if they were never at the table

Three scenarios:

They drugged their kids so they could all go out on the razz and it all went tits up

Some guy stole her and left her in a shallow grave years ago

Some guy stole her and sold her off to some dirty bastard in the middle east, Maddie is alive and well living it up in some mansion (apart from the sexual abuse that is) and has no idea of her previous life

Isn't it all just so terribly middle-class?

Tennis and jogging in the afternoon, tapas at night. They were probably just about to mix the car keys up in the bowl as well.

If I go on holiday with my kids, it's all about the kids. Yes we all need time away from them, but I'd like to think that it's a sacrifice you make when you have young kids (up to a certain age) that you just accept you wont get to relax like you used to.

All being said, Kate McCann did say that they'd been through the guilt and that it just eats you up inside if you allow it to. They have to stay positive - it wont do them any favours going greeting in the press about how bad a mother she'd been. We know that anyway. The bottom line is that nobody deserves to have their kids taken from them in this way.

You never used a kids club so your child can go and play with kids his / her own age for an hour or 2 ?

nope, we eat as a family on holiday and make sure we all do shit together, If I golf, the youngest comes in the buggy with me and with a golf club to bash about, he's nearly 10 now, but wehn he was 5-6 I would take him with me, the girls baked in the sun....... Ive never been a lover of these clubs, I can go and get pished any day of the year, any weekend, If I go for a beer on holiday or to get pished we have a boys night ( 1 in the 14 nights) and normaly after a golf day...... and a girls night after shopping or something, so we have babysitters for the kids, the rest of the time, we eat togeter and spend the holiday as a family, I get time with the mrs at home and make sure the grandparents baby-sit 99% of the time.

Very little was uncovered by this Crime Watch program really. They had a lead, it's now not a lead...and then they show two photo fits that look completely different from each other of a man who looks Portuguese or Spanish.... so that isn't much help either.

Having the parents there live on air, going back to them from time to time just seemed in bad taste.

I think it was Gerry McCann. He was the last one in the room and seems really calm about the whole thing.

I used to think they did have something to do with it, but you surely wouldn't keep digging for the truth if it was you that done it. You'd do it to begin with as it's expected of you, but you'd get to a stage where you'd go "oh well...we should move on" knowing that if you dig too deep, you'd get caught. They just seem far too adamant to find her to surely have had anything to do with her disappearance, other than negligence and maybe drugging her.