Aberdeen V Celtic

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mackie was dreadful today, the only positive contribution he made was when he chased down Majstorovic (I think) towards the start of the second half and forced him to concede a corner. Other than that he was awful.

Got that far and stopped reading shaking my head. The only 2 chances we created today were created by Mackie.

Vernon was sh*te yes but he's a target man (no excuse though)

Mackie is there to work (it's what he does) but just cos others are also sh*te, doesn't justify him being sh*te.

Our whole front line is dire as FK! they all need replacing but at least Vernon can score when he gets service (except the days miss) :laughing::dontknow:

Vernon was sh*te yes but he's a target man (no excuse though)

Mackie is there to work (it's what he does) but just cos others are also sh*te, doesn't justify him being sh*te.

Our whole front line is dire as FK! they all need replacing but at least Vernon can score when he gets service (except the days miss) :laughing::dontknow:

If Magennis had been playing through the middle he'd have probably stuck that in with his dick tbh. Vernon should have scored.

If Magennis had been playing through the middle he'd have probably stuck that in with his dick tbh. Vernon should have scored.

Yeah yeah I know, it was terrible & he deserves stick for it.

But it's all this 'usual suspects' sh*te that gets me.

Like we the 'usual suspects' are hiding about the fact we DO NOT WANT Mackie in the team & are just waiting to pounce.

He's gash & has been given long enough (far too long) to prove otherwise.

Vernon has had one season & has shown in that one season he can score when he gets service. Mackie has had one good season in TEN FFS! & it was when he was twelve & before he smoked 60 super kings a day.

Get him te fk out the starting line up & use him as an impact sub (same applies Maggines) if he REALLY must play.

It's common sense FFS!

Nae chance. Magennis is mince.

Yeah yeah I know, it was terrible & he deserves stick for it.

But it's all this 'usual suspects' sh*te that gets me.

Like we the 'usual suspects' are hiding about the fact we DO NOT WANT Mackie in the team & are just waiting to pounce.

He's gash & has been given long enough (far too long) to prove otherwise.

Vernon has had one season & has shown in that one season he can score when he gets service. Mackie has had one good season in TEN FFS! & it was when he was twelve & before he smoked 60 super kings a day.

Get him te fk out the starting line up & use him as an impact sub (same applies Maggines) if he REALLY must play.

It's common sense FFS!

Sorry guys i just realised i never put a smiley at the end of my previous post. I was joking about Magennis scoring with his dick, obviously having a laugh, wasn't really meaning he would have scored it properly cause yeah he probably would have missed like his shot early in the match proved.

I just want to see us score some goals, really is annoying but of course they need the right service too.

It's due to the fact you're so predictable really.

You're a f**king balloon.

:rolleyes:

That's quite an accusation...coming from the most retarded ball bag on this site.

I saw your prediction. Obviously. You fxcking dimwit.

Think aboot it.

You have the brain power of an infant.

Been contemplating this action for some time due to the non-stop, complete and utter drivel spouted by yourself, your staggering ignorance and your perpetual cluttering up of threads with your scouse rimming bullsh1t that no one gives a fxck about. :sleeping:

***ignore***

You boring fxcking vacuum heeded tosspot.