Aberdeen V Celtic

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dons fans should boycott the game, I would love it if not a single dons fan went along, it would ruin the day out for the tims.

We should just put a huge screen into the lower Dick instead and have team of the decade playing at a ridiculously loud volume.

Cant be arsed

Will go

We'll get horsed

4-0 & we'll have someone red carded

The dons fans should boycott the game, I would love it if not a single dons fan went along, it would ruin the day out for the tims.

We should just put a huge screen into the lower Dick instead and have team of the decade playing at a ridiculously loud volume.

Many thousands already are boycotting Pittodrie... but they're not the kind of fans AFC needs, apparently. Aberdeen has so many fans that the club can afford to not care if unhappy fans turn up or not.

How do you get an IMAX screen through the turnstiles, btw?

Many thousands already are boycotting Pittodrie... but they're not the kind of fans AFC needs, apparently. Aberdeen has so many fans that the club can afford to not care if unhappy fans turn up or not.

How do you get an IMAX screen through the turnstiles, btw?

Take it in through the Merkland/Main stand gate.

Cannot think of anything worse than being there next week watching goal after goal fly in for Celtic and watching their fans have a party.

Aberdeen having 40 thousand fans trying to get into Pittodrie would not make a shred of difference, the team would be just as sh*te. The key lies with the board but they clearly don't give a sh*t.

I'd rather go and support my team than not go to "ruin the day out for the tims".

Take it in through the Merkland/Main stand gate.

Cannot think of anything worse than being there next week watching goal after goal fly in for Celtic and watching their fans have a party.

Aberdeen having 40 thousand fans trying to get into Pittodrie would not make a shred of difference, the team would be just as sh*te. The key lies with the board but they clearly don't give a sh*t.

Actually the problem with the guys running AFC is that when they have a lot of cash they piss it all away and have nothing to show for it.

The history of the Aberdeen board is a litany of fiscally retarded decisions so downright f**king stupid that they make Terri Schiavo look like Albert f**king Einstein after six months on Miracle Brain-Grow

We are gonna get f**ked next week.

The unwashed bigots will take their usual allocation - 4000?

I reckon the crowd will still be lucky to reach 12000

Which is a sad indictment on the apathy with Aberdeen fans just now.

Little wonder after that shambles of a performance today!

Winger and a good striker or we're certainties for the bottom 3 or 4.

The unwashed bigots will take their usual allocation - 4000?

I reckon the crowd will still be lucky to reach 12000

Which is a sad indictment on the apathy with Aberdeen fans just now.

Little wonder after that shambles of a performance today!

Winger and a good striker or we're certainties for the bottom 3 or 4.

Or we might just Horse Celtic!

You gonna try and help them out?

or not....

i'll be there come sunday as it's one of the few opportunities i'm up north and able to go. Can't say i'm at all confident but f**k it, epl starts the weekend after and MOTD always helps me forget about the dons poor performances.... What ie we get our finger out and get a striker and winger signed?

I'll be away in New York when we play this one, and am quite relieved I'll be missing it after the performance against St Mirren. Usually I'd still be full of optimism by the third game of the season, but if we can't score against St Johnstone or St Mirren, then we have no hope in hell of scoring against Celtic.

Knowing us though, we'll probably beat them.

hugh - step away from the vodka bottle!

Have you seen us in the first two games?

Couldnt score against two of the worst teams in the league?!

We WILL get horsed by the bigots...that's realism mate, not pessimism!

I dinna drink Vodka Sheepy..that's made from russian tatties...

I drink stuff made from barley brie..and I was ther when we had no chance against Bayern Munich..and less chance againstReal Madrid...and even less chance against the ither german phukkers in the super cup..

we were told then by the parochial outfit that we know as "scottish fitba" that we only won cos the old firm were crap...

what was your point again?

I drink stuff made from barley brie..and I was ther when we had no chance against Bayern Munich..and less chance againstReal Madrid...and even less chance against the ither german phukkers in the super cup..

we were told then by the parochial outfit that we know as "sottish fitba" that we only won cos the old firm were crap...

Aye.

But this is 2011 not 1983, and this team is clearly keech.

Step away from the Team of the Decade video, wake up and smell the kenco.

we were told then by the parochial outfit that we know as "sottish fitba" that we only won cos the old firm were crap...

Oh FFS, this isnt 1983! :banghead:

Comparing then with now is laughable :hysterical:

Now, what was your point?!

My point is we are pish, same as last year and Celtic will horse us...

Yours is ....we were fantastic in 1983 so we'll win next Sunday...

Aye, good one Shuggie boy :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: ...and once more :hysterical:

we were told then by the parochial outfit that we know as "scottish fitba" that we only won cos the old firm were crap...

Hamburg ;o)