Aberdeen V Celtic

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ack piss off with your pessimistic nonsense. Your team is playing Celtic,get behind them.

pessimistic? fit f**kin planet you on pal? today will be an unmitigated disaster and you'll only torture yourself by going. i hope we win though and you can come on here afterwards and tear me a new een. :thumbs:

pessimistic? fit f**kin planet you on pal? today will be an unmitigated disaster and you'll only torture yourself by going. i hope we win though and you can come on here afterwards and tear me a new een. :thumbs:

Haha that I will sunshine.I'll give them a cheer on your behalf

Feeling weirdly positive about this today-few super strength beers in BD last night prob to blame-but I think the boys will play like beasts today.

Pre match/Post match routine (as at 10:08)

Breakfast-check

Missus pumped-check

Mid-day pint at Rock-

Half time pie-

Full time goading of Tim fhannies-

Fighting-

Horlicks and Sportscene-

The Celtic team is full of pussies, just get Osborne or Arnason to snap one of them early doors and they'll sh*te themselves.

If only. So much as a hair knocked out of place and we'd be down to 10 men. Remember last season ref pullings red cards practically before the challenge went in.

We have to outsmart the ref as well as the celtic team.

If only. So much as a hair knocked out of place and we'd be down to 10 men. Remember last season ref pullings red cards practically before the challenge went in.

We have to outsmart the ref as well as the celtic team.

Last home game was a disgrace, he couldn't send off considine quick enough

This is Celtics Fifth game in 12 days

the previous 4 have all been friendlies

they have only played one home game so far

There rivals in a bit of trouble

Possibility of getting them in a "preseason" frame of mind with a heavy pitch and 5 games in 12 if you include hibs 6 in 15 and them not taking the game seriously enough

we have a fair chance I would suggest.

But say we do lose - i'm going to be more interested in the performance rather than the score - if we go behind and drop heads - not good, it we take the game to them go behind and then take it back to them then I for one will go positive

Win lose or draw a distinct change of mindset to losing a goal would be a massive jump forward.