Well Done Hearts

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we finish 3rd or win the cup then we'll get into Europe, anything else is rewarding mediocrity.

f**k hearts, f**k the co-efficient adorers.

Correct answers...though I am moderately happy for them.

They are actually a Scottish side.

Unlike the spectacularly disgusting institutions from the weeg.

Must say I looked out for the result tonight and was pleased they did the business, as much as I dislike them. Not overly fussed, I wouldn't have been bothered if they'd lost.

As for the Huns/Tims, I just couldn't bring myself to support them - that would be like wanting rapists/paedophiles to be granted innocence.

Correct answers...though I am moderately happy for them.

They are actually a Scottish side.

Unlike the spectacularly disgusting institutions from the weeg.

This.

Glad they got through so we don't have to listen to the media banging on about the bigots being the only two teams still in Europe. Although I hope they don't make the groups.

FK Hertz, FK the "co-efficient" I hope they flounder & fail & make a proper twat of themselves :dontknow: I am Aberdeen & all I want is for Aberdeen to do well :dontknow:

They are our (or one of) main rivals in the league & I'd rather they stayed that way rather than they take off in the direction of the OF.

Just cos we cannot compete doesn't mean I want others that we compete (or should be) with to be stepping up to take on the mantle we should (at the very least) OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FK the LSC

Mini just doesnt get it re rangers

I do, some people don't want Rangers going far as it strengthens their hold on the SPL, do these people now realise that a good run for Hearts would then make it even harder to become the 3rd force in the SPL again? We are miles behind them as it is, their home crowds are fantastic, ours are sh*t, their stadium is great again ours is sh*t same goes for the squad.

He gets it fine, he's just trying to be "controversial", but only succeeds in looking like a :gay: every time.

Great, you can call me a poof but as soon as I give you some banter back it get deleted, RUN TO f**k YOU DEPRESSED OLD c**t.

f**k hearts, f**k the co-efficient adorers.

my feelings exactly.

why anyone would be motivated enough to want to congratulate them is beyond me. Horrible club, horrible fans, if the guy living next door to you is a prick, you don't say, aye but he's Scottish so its ok, same goes for the Huns and Hearts, f**k em.

Great, you can call me a poof but as soon as I give you some banter back it get deleted, RUN TO f**k YOU DEPRESSED OLD c**t.

get what deleted you fcking nonce? nothing depressed about me sunshine, never been happier in fact, apart from when reading your depressing drivel of course.

I do, some people don't want Rangers going far as it strengthens their hold on the SPL, do these people now realise that a good run for Hearts would then make it even harder to become the 3rd force in the SPL again? We are miles behind them as it is, their home crowds are fantastic, ours are sh*t, their stadium is great again ours is sh*t same goes for the squad

But surely Hearts doing well is good for the co-efficient mini? Or do you only trot out that pish when it's Rangers so you can get a reaction? Don't bother answering, rhetorical question LDO. :swear:

f**k a' c**t in Scotland that isn't Aberdeen Football Club, I don't give a f**k who you are - if your football club is Aberdeen, then they can get to f**k.

Know what you mean but as Hearts aren't really there every year and I don't get it forced down my throat by the scottish media how important they are, it doesn't really bother me too much. I'd be quite happy to see them do well and increase interest abroad in our game beyond the OF.

Know what you mean but as Hearts aren't really there every year and I don't get it forced down my throat by the scottish media how important they are, it doesn't really bother me too much. I'd be quite happy to see them do well and increase interest abroad in our game beyond the OF.

I'd rather see then papped out just because of who they are. Horrible team with horrible fans. However in the grand scheme of things Hearts going an extra round or two and making an insignificant amount of finance to help their mountainous debts isn't going to bother AFC too much.

They haven't a cat's chance in hell of winning the thing anyway.

Celtic and Rangers on the other hand have ( a slight ) chance of winning the thing as was proven by both teams making it to the final in recent times. That in itself is worrying enough for me to want them out ASAP. Plus the finances they make from extra European games is far greater and has a bigger detrimental impact to AFC than Hearts.

I'd never support any other team in Europe bar Aberdeen but certain teams doing well doesn't bother me in the slightest and I'll not get upset about any of their results.

Good for Hearts.

If anyone thinks Hearts spending is going to affected by a good Euro run or not is deluded.

They could have got papped out last night and they still be spending the dough they don't have.

I don't grudge any non OF team a wee run in Europe. Don;t want the c**ts winning it though ;)

It is a difficult emotion applauding our rivals because it's a dirty job and somebody's got to do it. It would be easier if we were currently more successful ourselves.

It should be done however because it forces us to examine where the opposition have been successful so that we can attempt to thwart them in that area when they come to Pittodrie.

It is also good for our PR department , nothing worse that having a churlish and doon-in-the-mooth response. Nae need tae get excited like , just a few words of praise thro' clenched teeth and a smattering of polite applause.

I prefer the Edinburgh teams to the OF but it is better to see them self-destruct and fall out amongst themselves than for us to stick the knife in and twist it. I imagine the Hibs support are finding the result more galling than we do.