A Second Nandos

Pot Luck

Can't believe a couple of folk are arguing on a Nando's thread, what's the point?? :itch-chin:

bit of inane banter to kill an otherwise extremely slow first day back to work from holiday.

Its nae arguing min, its debate. It involved some light hearted banter.

I actually think Spamspamspam is a nae bad poster. Just he's wrong this time :laughing:

how the f**k did you get out of my pocket?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if there is one thing that grinds my gears, and i'm a tolerant guy, then its a fussy eater.

ever since i grew up, i never said i wont eat anything.

the opposite is just anathema to me.

if i go on holiday i eat what the locals eat.

its good for you.

makes you appreciate food properly. its education.

most european food, save for the french, itialian and spainish food is as bland as tup.

dont think i've ever had food poisioning. and if i have its cause i've drank too much.

food is there to be enjoyed and british food only has so many palatable dishes.

if there is one thing that grinds my gears, and i'm a tolerant guy, then its a fussy eater.

ever since i grew up, i never said i wont eat anything.

the opposite is just anathema to me.

Too right, I went out wi a lassie that was a miserable c**t, all she ever ate was (nae mair spicy than flea in the air) enchiladas, drowned in cheddar cheese. Think the only time I ever saw her wi a smile on her coupon was when she was riding ma cock....

Is that true that Howie's is up for sale? Damn. Good food there, hopefully the owner sells it as a going concern, waste of a good restaurant unless someone just as competent takes it over.

Never been to Howies. Will need to check it out before it might close.

I hate fussy eaters too. It does extend to men, I've been salivating at many a restaurant looking at the menu having then to turn away because they don't like anything on the menu. It's too fishy, it's to cafe like, I dina like sandwiches etc etc

f**k OFF! :angry2:

Go in for your lunch one day.

I can confirm the Cullen Skink in Howies is probably the best I've had.

I concur and I've had a lot of Cullen Skink in my time!

There maybe is, maybe I just hit it Lucky the last day but whatever it was one of the best plates of Cullen Skink I've ever had anywhere. Nae quite as good as my ma's fish soup like, but nae far off!

So was it the best you've had or was it almost the best you've had? :sherlock:

The "probably" bit.

If it's probably the best you've had why then say your ma's is better?

That means it's nae the best you've had, nae probably the best you've had. :sherlock:

Probably the best Cullen Skink I've ever had, but nae quite as good as my mithers Fish Soup.

Two entirely different dishes. Cullen Skink being made mostly of cream, my mithers fish soup being made mostly of coo's milk and tinned milk. :trophy:

Probably the best Cullen Skink I've ever had, but nae quite as good as my mithers Fish Soup.

Two entirely different dishes. Cullen Skink being made mostly of cream, my mithers fish soup being made mostly of coo's milk and tinned milk. :trophy:

Your first effort isn't Cullen Skink either in that case. :trophy:

I'm fae Cullen min so you'll nae win this pissing contest believe me.