A Second Nandos

Pot Luck

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone find the :gay: Kama Sutra on Amazon to see if this position exists? :wtf:

If Roman Showers (throwing up on someone during sex) and the bacon doggy (bit of bacon on a string half swallowed by female, done from behind and when you cum you pull the bacon out for the gag reflex to give an extra squeeze on the plunger) exist then I'm sure this sort of stuff does as well. And yes, I used to read far too many nutts mags...

Remember Noddy Holder telling a story from back in the days of Slade first starting out. They were skint so for extra cash he would sh*t on a bit of glass that was across a bath and the bath has some sick geezer lying in it. I think this may be where Nando's got their family platter idea from ;)

If Roman Showers (throwing up on someone during sex) and the bacon doggy (bit of bacon on a string half swallowed by female, done from behind and when you cum you pull the bacon out for the gag reflex to give an extra squeeze on the plunger) exist then I'm sure this sort of stuff does as well. And yes, I used to read far too many nutts mags...

Remember Noddy Holder telling a story from back in the days of Slade first starting out. They were skint so for extra cash he would sh*t on a bit of glass that was across a bath and the bath has some sick geezer lying in it. I think this may be where Nando's got their family platter idea from ;)

The second one about the bacon is bollocks.

Never knew Noddy was a bit on the queer side though.

Spoiled my Christmas that has. I was going to Nando's as well. :itch-chin:

I can vouch for the sand dollars quality, at least I could in the past before it was sold to new owners, the last owner was into organic food and sourced only the best bacon, black pud etc.

To be fair it tasted just the same as the cheap tesco stuff, a fry up is a fry up at the end of the day.

Eggs! The difference is in the eggs!

I challege you to have eggs from a battery hen and eggs from Annie Munro's hens and not tell the difference

I reckon those hens eat ducks for breakfast

:thumbs: