Mini Huns V Dons Thread

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who would you rather he played there?

Anyone who can distribute the ball, on the ground, something McArdle is completely incapable of. He is a decent centre half, NOTHING more. Ryan Jack, although not a natural RB either, would be my preference. At least he wouldn't give the ball back to the opponents at every given opportunity and invite them just to attack again.

It has rained here a lot in the past 24 hours but it's meant to be clearing up from now so it'll be fine I imagine. I'm missing this game sadly, blaming it on the festival and the fact I have spent all my money for the month already :poster_oops:

On the plus side, it can't be as bad as the last time we played there before christmas with the 5-0... :crossfingers:

Saw in the P & J that Pawlett missed training yesterday after picking up a hamstring problem with the under 21's. :(

And fat Charlie confirms he is a doubt for Tynecastle.

#DONS winger Pawlett a doubt for Tynecastle because of hamstring injury, still waiting on all clear for Clark, Mawene and Fyvie

Glad i'm not going, it's painful to even think of Magennis on the wing again

Glad i'm not going, it's painful to even think of Magennis on the wing again

Whereas, in the paper it says

"Fyvie and Pawlett were both in Scotlands U21 squad but pulled out due to minor knocks. Both are in contention to face Hearts".

Who to believe

By all accounts Hearts have major problems for this game. Could have up to 10 players out Elliott, Temps, Grainger and Mrowiec are all doubtful, and Kyle, Suso, Webster, Taouill, Black and Obua are all definitely out, although Suso will be back soon - well according to them. I also hope they have one eye on Spurs too.

Wasn't positive after Celtic but starting to be a fair bit more positive now - Stand Free

Whereas, in the paper it says

"Fyvie and Pawlett were both in Scotlands U21 squad but pulled out due to minor knocks. Both are in contention to face Hearts".

Who to believe

Neither. Both liars. They've probably signed for Fulham. :dontknow:

Team is:

Gonzalez, McArdle, Mawene, Considine, Foster, Fyvie, Osbourne, Arnason, Milsom, Mackie, Vernon

Subs: Brown, Pawlett, Paton, Magennis, Jack, Clark, Megginson

Playing for a 0-0 I think!

Arnason in midfield? Good stuff.

Those pictures Mackie has of Stewart Milne must be brutally bad.