Mini Huns V Dons Thread

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr Milne. Give Brown the money to bring in the following:

1. A left back of the Steven Smith quality.

2. 2 Wide players, 1 each side of the park.

3. Quality striker.

Mr Brown. Please wake up to the fact:

1. McArdle cannot play full back

2. Magennis cannot play wing and should only be a sub, up front, when we need something different.

3. Mackie shouldn't be anywhere need the team and I've NO idea why he has played every game this season. Why doesn't he have to earn the chance first same as any other player?

4. We need the players as above, quickly.

Even that would see us mid table only, to really be competing we'd need another striker of a good standard and just let players like mackie, magennis etc. leave the club.

Lastly if we simply continue showing loyalty to these and other quite average players we will see all confidence drained out of every player in the side. Which in fact looks to be well under way already and is exactly one of the reasons why we could not afford to start the season like this.

Every supporter knew that we were toothless up front going into the season so why the f**k does it take until we've had a sh*te start for us to sign forward players. On the positive side we've been so sh*t going forward so far this season that surely to f**k the board will give broom extra scope for signings.

I hope to f**k broon doesn't come out after the game saying we were unlucky, but I've no doubt he will....

Surprise fxcking surprise eh.

Many of us knew that going into the season with a serious lack of creativity, or only having a selection of duffers (the worst of all who is starting every fxcking week) to play up front with our main goalscorer was a disaster waiting to happen.

Fxcking pr1cking around waiting for other team's cast offs when we are ludicrously short in critical areas.

You wouldn't mind this waiting around if it was for players to supplement or supersede those already in place.

But that is patently not the case.

This side is as badly, if not worse prepared for an SPL season than last season's (also) unbalanced crock of sh1t.

Even I didn't believe though that we'd have failed to score in our first four matches.

It's a serious misjudgement by the management team.

Now even if we do pick up a "marquee" signing or two before the window shuts, we will:

a) Be playing catch up, fxcking AGAIN. From the very bottom probably.

b) Have our confidence in tatters. Completely shot.

c) Have to wait for the superstar :rolleyes: signing(s) to fit into the side.

d) Probably be out of ther League Cup, which is 50% of our available trophy targets.

This has been a serious gamble...and it is failing in spectacular style.

The pressure on the team next week is going to be horrendous.

And if we don't score next week, we'll be looking at October before we have the opportunity to do so.

(We barely ever score at Ibrox anyway, nevermind with the most toothless striking and creativity set up in AFC's history. Or thereaboots onywie).

Unbelievable.

I'm sorry, but it really is. :banghead:

Hold on. This is AFC under Milne.

It's actually more like par for the course... :(

I'm so close to giving up on Aberdeen. Been a loyal supporter for as long as I remember and now feel really apathetic towards the club. If the board aren't investing then why should I continue spending my hard earned money on tickets, shirts etc. Attendances and support for the club is the lowest I've ever seen it and unless the board pull their fingers out there backsides the club is only going to sink further.

Absolute total f**king sh*te.

No doubt some pathetic apology will come from Brown to the fans and that is becoming tedious!

We need a striker, we need a winger - bare minimum

Failure to bring them in will mean bottom 3...or worse!

f**king disgrace - no goals in 4 games in a shitey league!

lucky if there's 7000 there next week - and who can blame the stay away fans.

We are sh*te

We are clueless

Another Saturday ruined by those pathetic c**ts

what the f**ks calderwood being lumped in there for?!

did we finish out the top 5 once with him???

Because by the end of his tenure his team was gash to watch, going nowhere and getting worse.

exactly

hes brought in Gonzalez, Mawene, Osbourne...

hes had money and hes dicking about with amateur trialists, the same trialists calderwood got lampooned for

Stick your calderwood pish up your arse. No one cares so shut the fck up, this is about our FOOTBALL club not some washed up manager who left years ago.

If you respond to this with more calderwood nonsense says everything about you MT. Lets discuss the team, the club.

I agree totally that the board and the management of the club is a big part of the problem. The board have allowed this club to completely lose the way and no one seems to know how to get it back and going in the correct direction.

Do we even have a scouting network for example?

Anyway, only solution in the short term is to spend more oney to improve the balance and quality of the squad as everyone has outlined on this site many times. If the board continue to ignore the football side of this club then I suggest they do so at their own peril.

am afraid until the club manage to get new investors or owners this is what we are going to get every season. maybe mr milne wants the tag of the man who help aberdeen get relegated for the 1st time in our history.

We have as been said the 5th biggest budget in the SPL. It's not Milnes fault if it's not spent wisely or the managers inept!

how about you shut your own f**king mouth?

top 4 finishes, european jaunts, regular 1/4 and 1/2 finals wasnt good enough

we have the team the hordes deserve

Honestly I'm sure you argue for the sake of it. The point I picked out of his post was calderwood has gone, stop living in the past and try have something to say about how we are now.

how about you shut your own f**king mouth?

top 4 finishes, european jaunts, regular 1/4 and 1/2 finals wasnt good enough

we have the team the hordes deserve

Utter, utter irellevant bollocks, you are deluded and totally missing the fcking point as usual.

Lets leave this thread on topic of Aberdeen FC shall we rather than Jimmy Calderwood? Ot is it beyond you not to ruin another thread with this sh*te.

ON TOPIC

Worrying that the players seem to be losing direction, conviction and confidence already. This was probably our strongest line up of the season so far. We shouldn't be relegation candidates but after this i'm wondering if we might just be..

what the f**ks calderwood being lumped in there for?!

did we finish out the top 5 once with him???

Add to that, was Calderwood was given ample funds to spend by SPL standards. Big mistake was giving him the new contract, which by the way most fans agreed with at the time, which meant we squandered the profits from the euro run + ando sale paying him off and bringing in Mcghee, leaving no money for investment in the playing side.

Back to square 1, pre-calderwood.