Arsenal

see arsenal are currenlty signing oxlaide-chamberlain from soton.

10million quid.

i'm sure he's a decent player but dont arsenal need a more experienced player, perhars a genuine talent and not a potential talent.

course they do.

didnt bale come from southampton too? thats some players they have had, along with walcott.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see arsenal are currenlty signing oxlaide-chamberlain from soton.

10million quid.

i'm sure he's a decent player but dont arsenal need a more experienced player, perhars a genuine talent and not a potential talent.

course they do.

didnt bale come from southampton too? thats some players they have had, along with walcott.

Matt le Tissier as well.

Genius.

I'd be surprised if either Nasri or Fabregas play for Arsenal this season, both will most probably go. You could argue Gervinho is a replacement for Nasri as I'm sure he will play as one of the wide attackers but what about replacing Cesc. There had been a lot of talk of Juan Mata joining Arsenal, maybe they have to wait until Cesc goes before making their approach but whatever happens it's too late. You can't be signing players at this stage of the transfer window and expect them to settle in, for whatever reason that doesn't tend to happen.

They also need a left back, another striker and a centre back, will they even sign any of them?

I'd be surprised if either Nasri or Fabregas play for Arsenal this season, both will most probably go. You could argue Gervinho is a replacement for Nasri as I'm sure he will play as one of the wide attackers but what about replacing Cesc. There had been a lot of talk of Juan Mata joining Arsenal, maybe they have to wait until Cesc goes before making their approach but whatever happens it's too late. You can't be signing players at this stage of the transfer window and expect them to settle in, for whatever reason that doesn't tend to happen.

They also need a left back, another striker and a centre back, will they even sign any of them?

As I mentioned earlier in the summer signing thread, Per Mertesacker has said he would like to play in England, would be ideal signing for Arsenal, current club captain, over 70 caps for Germany, only 26.

Unless Wenger has some master plan up his sleeve and has 3/4 signings lined up the arsenal are f**ked this season and Wenger will be gone by Xmas

1st home game of the season v Robertos xi and it aint sold out yet says a lot about what teh fans think of wenger just now

:banghead:

Juan Mata

Phil Jagielka

Karim Benzema

Those 3 are linked, if they signed those players would Arsenal fans be happy?

Of the 3 think Mata is the only possiblity, the other 2 have said they want to stay.

Cahill and Samba could have been wrappped up weeks ago if Wenger hadn't penny pnched plus another problem is getting rid of Bendter, Almunia etc is finding clubs to take on their high wages.

Things aint been the same since David Dein f@cked off leaving Wenger with all the power

Of the 3 think Mata is the only possiblity, the other 2 have said they want to stay.

Cahill and Samba could have been wrappped up weeks ago if Wenger hadn't penny pnched plus another problem is getting rid of Bendter, Almunia etc is finding clubs to take on their high wages.

Things aint been the same since David Dein f@cked off leaving Wenger with all the power

If Fabregas does go, Wenger wid be better telling Barca to transfer the money to Inter Milan bank account, and get Sneijder on the next plane to the Emirates, but we all know it would be unlike Wegner to spend big big.

If Fabregas does go, Wenger wid be better telling Barca to transfer the money to Inter Milan bank account, and get Sneijder on the next plane to the Emirates, but we all know it would be unlike Wegner to spend big big.

If only it was that easy.

Every other top club seem to be able to get their business done in a timely manner (maybe not Chelsea this summer) but year in year out Arsenal prick about negotiating every penny that in the end many deals don't happen.

For what it's worth I think Cesc and Masri will go, we'll sign Mata but that's it, no defenders.

I see Oxcart-Chambermaid is having a medical just now, good signing but not what is required.

Juan Mata

Phil Jagielka

Karim Benzema

Those 3 are linked, if they signed those players would Arsenal fans be happy?

Don't get the adulation for Benzema tbh, but Mata is a great player and would be a great signing for the Gunners. Roberto were Liverpool not linked with him or did you just state you'd like them to sign Mata?

Agree with Bluto that the signing of the Southampton lad - as good a potential signing it could be - isn't priority for them at this moment.

If I was an arse fan I would be least upset about Mr Glass leaving than the other 2. He is talented but so injury prone you are as well cashing in.

Ach Stephen Glass is approaching the end of his career so I'm not sure the Arsenal fans will be that bothered.

I didna even ken they'd signed him, a bit like Pires to Villa, I dinna keep abreast of these things anymore.

Coopster

I read it on Arsenals forum, I was having a scan the other day to get their reaction on Fab leaving, and read on there that the posters had said he was unhappy.....

They need to spend a fortune just now. Not try and bring through youngsters. Need ready made players or the champs league will be a pipedream for them. Wenger to be bulleted by xmas I reckon if he doesn't spend.

Arsenal v Liverpool on Saturday, and I'll be honest - now is the right time to play them like.

They don't seem to be making moves for anyone, so quite optimistic with playing them. 4 points from first 2 games wouldn't be a bad start, so here's hoping.

That said, Arsenal always seem to get it right at the Emirates against Liverpool.

Arsenal need players and rapidly as you say, their team are f**ked.

Juan Mata is a signing Arsenal need, he's been heavily linked - but whether or not it'll happen, who knows - but they need a player of that quality.

Need more than that. A keeper, a striker, a centre half, a ball winning midfieder and a ball playing midfielder would about see them right.

They might fare better without the primadonnas in the midst upsetting everything, and maybe don't actually need to buy anyone.

thats two good players gone, but then what could tehy do?

barcalona tapped up their boy for teh past 3 seasons and nasri was going to leave for nowt next season.

they have some good players left but weneger does need to spend and get some other in if he wants to challenge for teh title.

as it stands they are a long way off what teh current champions have.

How much of Arsenal you seen to know that's their best players Tup?

Match of the f**king Day is my lot in terms of seeing them, and council telly games, but I do know that Arshavin is a better player than both those who left.

I see they signed a guy with the most ridiculous looking Tefal head up front, but he looked rubbish, and basically dived and cheated his way through the highlights I seen which Barton rightly took him by the throat for.

i'm quite a fan or sicknote rapist van persie.

but have seen a lot of him for the ducth and i reckon he's one fo teh most underrated fwds around.

thats prob due to his injury record though.

but after him they dont have much title winning material i would have thought. arshavin has been on the whole a dissapointment. walcott flatetrs to deceieve. wilsthere too young to so influential.

vermalen look good till he got injured.

:laughing:

Ahhh I see, you slate the EPL - but you'll stay up and watch Match Of The Day......this being a league you have no time for, and claim to hate.

I love you're bullshit - I'm proud of it. I think you've over taken me in the bullshit stories stakes.

I need to pick up my game.

You certainly leave me standing in the idiot stakes.

The BBC does not put the huge cash into English football, therefore I'm morally comfortable with watching it.

I have never said I have no time for the league at any point. I've said I've no time for the overhyped coverage. Can you guess who is responsible for that?

I'd say picking up your game is the last thing you need to do, I'd take your wind and zip it if I were you.

You certainly leave me standing in the idiot stakes.

The BBC does not put the huge cash into English football, therefore I'm morally comfortable with watching it.

I have never said I have no time for the league at any point. I've said I've no time for the overhyped coverage. Can you guess who is responsible for that?

I'd say picking up your game is the last thing you need to do, I'd take your wind and zip it if I were you.

:liar:

:liar::liar:

:liar::liar::liar: