Arsenal

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbs: @ Harcus.

@ Tup, it's still more money pumped in than SPL's TOTAL broadcast income.....

And I'll come right back @ your pish, with interest added on top.

Why do you think that is?

Sky inflate the price, obviously.

Meanwhile, I fund the BBC, but get no Scottish football on telly live.

aye tup, you watching the gooners tomorrow night min.

huge game, biggest game of the season for them. biggest game in years for the emirates finest

its gonna be massive, like like all super slam sundays they have played in under wenger, including pizzagate, all rolled into one behemoth gladatorial football slug-fest.

i caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wait

aye tup, you watching the gooners tomorrow night min.

huge game, biggest game of the season for them. biggest game in years for the emirates finest

its gonna be massive, like like all super slam sundays they have played in under wenger, including pizzagate, all rolled into one behemoth gladatorial football slug-fest.

i caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wait

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MusyO7J2inM

So to get back on topic here, Arsenal look f**ked. Wenger i admire for his astuteness rather than his demeanor really needs to bite the bullet and get these guys replaced NOW or they'll struggle badly to compete even with the guys who finished below them i.e Everton, Aston Villa etc

So to get back on topic here, Arsenal look f**ked. Wenger i admire for his astuteness rather than his demeanor really needs to bite the bullet and get these guys replaced NOW or they'll struggle badly to compete even with the guys who finished below them i.e Everton, Aston Villa etc

You're jumping the gun, according to media hyperbole they appear 'f**ked', however the reality may be totally different.

Hansen made a c**t of himself with such a pronouncement when Man United sold Ince and Hughes and other so called 'stars' and horsed in a heap of youth teamers in replacement.

And of course we all know what that came to.

Take them out of the equation. They're utter tripe this year.

You're jumping the gun, according to media hyperbole they appear 'f**ked', however the reality may be totally different.

Hansen made a c**t of himself with such a pronouncement when Man United sold Ince and Hughes and other so called 'stars' and horsed in a heap of youth teamers in replacement.

And of course we all know what that came to.

Know what you're saying but i'm not sure if they have quite the same batch of youngsters coming through at the Emirates. Of course only time will tell.

Take them out of the equation. They're utter tripe this year.

Everton are always slow starters though.

if money is his motivator, and it would appear that it is by moving to wastelands, then why didnt he wait 12 months and get his pick of better clubs with a similar or better wage.

big loss player wise to arsenal.

but to get 25miliion for a player like him with 12 months to go is brilliant business.

arsenal were one or two players away from a great side but now they are some distance away.

depste what tuppy says i really dont see the youngsters coming through at arsenal.

I realise he has to talk city up but no need for him to be a cock about it, he thinks that Arsenal fans are less passionate, he clearly has no clue, Arsenal are better off without him and to a certain extent Cesc too, get in a couple of experienced players that are hungry and not focused on money or going to the team they supported.

why?

Arsenal fans have been known for their lack of passion for a long time.

However for him to say that about a club who pretty much made him the player he is now is cuntish.

It wasn't called Highbury Library for nothing.

Yeah I agree with this.

It's not like he's gone to Liverpool or West Ham though is it!?

Most of the city fans now adays are hangers on, a club built on money, nothing more, nothing less, Arsenal a club with history and plenty of passion running through the fans.

Absolute complete and utter drivel. Yes the club as it is now - the last 5 years or so - is built on money, but to say most fans are from the glory hunting brigade is an absolute joke.

Eastlands is by far the more atmospheric of the two Manchester stadiums, and don't get me started on the complete and utter lack of atmosphere amongst the "passionate" :rolleyes: hordes at the Emirates, a support riddled with glory hunters.

Manchester has every bit as much if not more history than Arsenal, and doesn;t have the mass of glory hunters tagging along like Arsenal do, City will no doubt begin to catch up in years to come if their money has the desired effect, but at present their fan base is predominantly, indeed overwhelmingly local, and what Nasri has said is absolutely dead on the money.

Arsenal fans have been known for their lack of passion for a long time.

However for him to say that about a club who pretty much made him the player he is now is cuntish.

It wasn't called Highbury Library for nothing.

Agree with all of that, while what he said is correct, shocking to turn on his former supporters like that. Clearly your typical thick footballer.