How Tall Are You?

No man who drinks eight cans of Stella whilst watching the telly every night has a hope against me.

You'd be spewing up blood and wife beater in less than 30 seconds, after which you'd say 'we were only joking anyway, eh' having seen the sheer aggression on my face.

Hitting me is like punching a cow in the face, pointless, you'll only hurt yourself, I'm made of steel.

do you sleep standing up aswell tup? :itch-chin:

do you sleep standing up aswell tup? :itch-chin:

Sleep is for women, pathetic, and should only be done when absolutely necessary through sheer exhaustion, when your Herculean efforts finally catch up with you.

The amount of folk you hear saying 'I want a long lie', get a f**king hold of yourself, may as well say 'I'm a lazy b*stard, and hate life'

My thoughts on such folk are, if you want to sleep for an eternity, just f**king kill yourself, and spare the rest of us your f**king whinging.

Same time every night, same amount of time every night.

This is an essential part of life so often overlooked by folk who lead erratic lifestyles, no wonder you're making a f**k up of things I think to myself as I observe folk who go their bed at wildly differing times each day, sleep half the day, canna sleep at night, blah de f**king blah.

Then they f**king moan about it!

Change your height regularly throughout the day then KSL?

Good disguise for a looter that.

We're looking for a guy that's 6 feet 2 in the morning but only 5 feet 8 in the afternoon.

Bit of a shape shifter.

Oh and he's black obviously. ;)

:laughing:

Depends on what height stilettos I have on.

Na, just not sure of my exact height to be honest. But it's about 6'2 or 6'3.

Sleep is for women, pathetic, and should only be done when absolutely necessary through sheer exhaustion, when your Herculean efforts finally catch up with you.

The amount of folk you hear saying 'I want a long lie', get a f**king hold of yourself, may as well say 'I'm a lazy b*stard, and hate life'

My thoughts on such folk are, if you want to sleep for an eternity, just f**king kill yourself, and spare the rest of us your f**king whinging.

Same time every night, same amount of time every night.

This is an essential part of life so often overlooked by folk who lead erratic lifestyles, no wonder you're making a f**k up of things I think to myself as I observe folk who go their bed at wildly differing times each day, sleep half the day, canna sleep at night, blah de f**king blah.

Then they f**king moan about it!

You just dinna sleep short arse because when you sleep your body actually gets shorter than your measly 5 feet 11.

Short arse research

Sometimes when I go to bed my feet hang off the end.

Not a problem you have ever encountered I imagine, unless you've ever been in Roberto's special bed.

Sometimes when I go to bed my feet hang off the end.

Not a problem you have ever encountered I imagine, unless you've ever been in Roberto's special bed.

Just like the tale of Thought.

Thought thought his arse was sticking out the bed.

So he got out to push it in.