How Tall Are You?

Sleep is for women, pathetic, and should only be done when absolutely necessary through sheer exhaustion, when your Herculean efforts finally catch up with you.

The amount of folk you hear saying 'I want a long lie', get a f**king hold of yourself, may as well say 'I'm a lazy b*stard, and hate life'

My thoughts on such folk are, if you want to sleep for an eternity, just f**king kill yourself, and spare the rest of us your f**king whinging.

Same time every night, same amount of time every night.

This is an essential part of life so often overlooked by folk who lead erratic lifestyles, no wonder you're making a f**k up of things I think to myself as I observe folk who go their bed at wildly differing times each day, sleep half the day, canna sleep at night, blah de f**king blah.

Then they f**king moan about it!

holy s*it.

I'm mates with TheG_L_A and train with minijc so clearly hard as f**k.

In my best bluto grammar:

Off tpoic FFS.

Let the gyppos at Codonas be the judge of the length of your body, via their chosen medium of Oor Wullie.

Start your own thread about firmness of cocks if you want, otherwise do not come into (obviously not in the literal sense) this forum.

Children read this, and although TheG_L_A is banned there's little need to rub salt in his wounds by outing him as a leader of a double life, what happens in Alford stays in Alford.

As for training with minijimmycalderwood, Scott, where at, Ross County?

Cowdenbeath?

Or more appropriately, Willem II :gay:?

V is just a mere 5'7"

Not suffered from small man syndrome although I was a bit of an aggressive cnt as a younger man.

Think that was more just youthful full bloodedness.

I have referred to myself as a time bandit a few times tight enough. Most recently on a conf call with some yanks when my on the other scottish guy (also a short arse) joined we signed in as the time bandits. My boss got it the others were just confused.

V is just a mere 5'7"

Not suffered from small man syndrome although I was a bit of an aggressive cnt as a younger man.

Think that was more just youthful full bloodedness.

I have referred to myself as a time bandit a few times tight enough. Most recently on a conf call with some yanks when my on the other scottish guy (also a short arse) joined we signed in as the time bandits. My boss got it the others were just confused.

i think you should be called m for mentalist.

• 3 years later...

a little small man sydnrome in action. :omg: that had to hurt. like a WHOLE LOT.

A New Jersey man is suing his former boss for allegedly yanking on one of his testicles during an off-site “team building” meeting, causing severe damage that led to three surgeries and an eventual amputation, the New York Post reports. The ball-busting boss was later fired, but the victim says coworkers made fun of him for being sans one nut.

Michael Peacock and his coworkers at data security and storage company Iron Mountain went on a bar crawl and drunken cruise back in the summer of 2012. His lawsuit alleges that their boss, Richard Langtry, started to get aggressive as their day-drinking turned to night-drinking.

Outside the bathroom, according to court papers, Langtry “grabbed [Peacock’s] left testicle, squeezed it hard and pulled it down as if to rip it from his groin.”

Rip it from his groin.

Rip it.

Rip.

At 6’8”, Peacock was the big man in his office, physically speaking. In his suit, he suggests that his much smaller boss effected the traumatic ball-snatch in an effort to “bond with Peacock while simultaneously demonstrating his authority and dominance.”

That whole “bonding” thing didn’t go so well, and neither did the surgery afterward. Peacock lost the testicle after three operations, and he now alleges that he’s suffering chronic pain and sexual issues as a result. He says that although his boss was fired, he still suffered abuse from other coworkers “hazing” him with jokes about his missing testicle.

Peacock is also suing Iron Mountain for allegedly pushing him out of his job and cutting his pay after the incident, and the three venues that provided alcohol for letting Langtry get violently drunk.

http://nypost.com/2015/06/14/my-boss-grabbed-my-crotch-and-broke-my-testicle/

Short lads do tend adopt the Small Man Syndrome... they've got to be harder and smarter than their more manly, tall compatriates, and if they can't be tougher than the big lads (because the big lads laugh at them for being Little People) they then resort to being utter cunts of human beings as a sort of a defence mechanism.

I'm not saying all shortarses do this, but it's definitely a very real thing... little shorty short shorts :)

One shorty I played 5's against used to compensate for his lack of vertical proficiency by routinely diving into tackles with both feet, or elbowing and punching when fighting for the ball. After finally losing patience with the little terrier I did retaliate quite angrily, giving him a good taste of his own medicine. He later told a couple of my teammates that I was really lucky he didn't chin me, because he was going to.

Very aggressive, your average below average fella.... but they get affa bubbly when they get it dished back.

They're like children, really... poor little tykes.