Just Did A Tup

Big Man

Now that we don't have a Queen Mother (for a few years) is there anyone else who took over the position of shitting toothpaste?

What I hear you ask.

Mate of mine always used to say "Only the Queen Mother shits toothpaste" if he'd dropped one and someone complained about the smell.

Anyway since it's shit we're talking surely it's only a matter of time before we get onto the subject of Nobby Stiles or haemorrhoids if you're posh.

Oocha they look sore. Never had them myself thankfully.

Now that we don't have a Queen Mother (for a few years) is there anyone else who took over the position of shitting toothpaste?

What I hear you ask.

Mate of mine always used to say "Only the Queen Mother shits toothpaste" if he'd dropped one and someone complained about the smell.

Anyway since it's shit we're talking surely it's only a matter of time before we get onto the subject of Nobby Stiles or haemorrhoids if you're posh.

Oocha they look sore. Never had them myself thankfully.

Boy sounds a bit hunnish wi his queen mum love.

Nobby stiles, nae fine, only had them a couple o times but a pain in the erse right enough.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Just shaved my ring, did a type 3 and used this new toilet paper:

000281.jpg

It smells of aloe vera. Now I don't know who or what aloe vera is, but it did my arse up a treat...

So much so, I'm thinking of making this my permanent brand of toilet paper.

Just shaved my ring, did a type 3 and used this new toilet paper:

000281.jpg

It smells of aloe vera. Now I don't know who or what aloe vera is, but it did my arse up a treat...

So much so, I'm thinking of making this my permanent brand of toilet paper.

Its amazing that something so soothing can come from such a harsh prickly fucker of a plant

Picture%20of%20Aloe%20Vera%20leaves_.jpg

I grow them with my cacti, wouldn't wipe my arse with it though

• 1 year later...

Used to live in Lossiemouth and the pizza place used to serve up a pizza called the Volcano. Too say it was fine would be an understatement, however it was jammed to the rafters we jalipenos

( that was my tenth attempt at spelling it)

The pleasure pain ratio was about 3:2 after one oh these badboys. I went for my morning deposit and after shitting through the eye oh a needle i had to ask for my ex to kindly go and fetch some ice cubes as ma dung pipe was on fire.......

I still miss them Pizzas......

• Upvote 3

Been eating real healthy of late, plenty fresh fruit and veg: managed not one, but two #3s over the course of the day, all studded with the sweetcorn fae yesterday's tuna may salad....

I've heard fae someone that the sewage plants have these huge filters for separating out sweetcorn kernels fae shite, Christ alone knows what they do with it all...

Been eating real healthy of late, plenty fresh fruit and veg: managed not one, but two #3s over the course of the day, all studded with the sweetcorn fae yesterday's tuna may salad....

I've heard fae someone that the sewage plants have these huge filters for separating out sweetcorn kernels fae shite, Christ alone knows what they do with it all...

You've heard o green giant sweetcorn?

I think there was about 15 years where I never had a clean break. Get them quite frequently now that my alcohol consumption is so low. Got to say, I do smile when it happens. Even if I have the most perfectly clean break ever though, I still pull out some more shit tickets for another wipe. I don't think this is a double checking maneuver, more just knowing I'll get a second satisfying clean sheet.

• 11 months later...