Nfl

RAZOR

The end of the Green bay game tonight was simply mind blowing, anyone who thinks NFL is a boring 4 hour game is deluded, I swear outside John Hewitt popping up to score against Real Madrid and maybe Man Utd scoring twice in Injury time in the CL that was amazing, I don't even support GB but by fuck the comeback was amazing, catch it on you tube, Rodgers proved he's the best in the league.

Fuck...I traded him for a dud. :(

Ok, The Dons beating the huns in the semi final in 95 tops it as well, and us winning the league at hibs, and Scotland scoring the penalty in 98 against Brazil, and the dons in..........

It was a great sofa moment anyway. :)

The end of the Green bay game tonight was simply mind blowing, anyone who thinks NFL is a boring 4 hour game is deluded, I swear outside John Hewitt popping up to score against Real Madrid and maybe Man Utd scoring twice in Injury time in the CL that was amazing, I don't even support GB but by fuck the comeback was amazing, catch it on you tube, Rodgers proved he's the best in the league.

:hysterical:

Just watched highlights on nfl.com - amazing stuff from Rogers, although those hail-mary type plays are a wee bit the NFL equivalent of the speculative 35-yard punt that flies into the roof of the net. Nonetheless he did amazingly well just to keep the play alive, a lesser QB would have been sacked.

I'd love to see a Rogers-Brady Superbowl, Cheesers v Pats. Two best QBs of their generation going head-to-head for the ultimate prize. Would be fascinating.

I'd love to see a Rogers-Brady Superbowl, Cheesers v Pats. Two best QBs of their generation going head-to-head for the ultimate prize. Would be fascinating.

You high?

Honestly don't think Rogers would be in the top 5 of this current crop never mind the whole generation

You high?

Honestly don't think Rogers would be in the top 5 of this current crop never mind the whole generation

REAAAAAAALLY?

Genuinely stunned by that, absolutely stunned. I think Rogers is oustanding, and I hate the Packers with a passion. He's amazing to watch when on-form.

You won't hear any argument from me about Brady having the better arm - I'm a Pats fan - but I'm at a loss as to who else might get above Rogers at the moment. Brees, Manning etc are all greats in their own way but Rogers is better than them all. Manning's failure to produce in the post-season mitigates against him for a start.

I find NFL very English Premiership types.

Someone says they support: 'Arsenal, Liverpool, Man United, Man City', they are normally shot down with 'support your local team, how can you support someone you have no affiliation with'? etc etc.

It's the same with huns and Tims from Aberdeen: 'Support your local team they are told'.... but in NFL it's allowed? Supporting a team none of you will ever see, nor do you have an affiliation with.

However, most are the first to jump down the throats of EPL lovers.

Sad cunts.

I support the Steelers and the Lions (cause they are shit).

Changed days from when you had a Super bowl party (big bandwagon jumping) and talked about heading to Wembley for a game.

I have seen the Patriots, twice, at Wembley. My aim is to get to Boston for a game before Brady retires.

Depending on where the Eagles are for the opening day next year I may manage the game, I'm in Mexico until the 9th and looking to add on 3 or 4 days in New York so I can get atleast one game in, I've been following the Eagles for 2 years now after struggling to get in to NFL but thanks to my mates and Redzone I've really gotten in to it and went to see The Eagles play in Tampa two years ago, the game just flys past when there in person.

• Upvote 1

Depending on where the Eagles are for the opening day next year I may manage the game, I'm in Mexico until the 9th and looking to add on 3 or 4 days in New York so I can get atleast one game in, I've been following the Eagles for 2 years now after struggling to get in to NFL but thanks to my mates and Redzone I've really gotten in to it and went to see The Eagles play in Tampa two years ago, the game just flys past when there in person.

Aye, I've really enjoyed all the Wembley games I've been to, even the ones where I didn't give a crap about either of the teams. Great atmosphere and the whole spectacle of it is just so enjoyable.

Incorrect, you are just unable to read. Noncebiscuit.

I don't think you are one to be throwing teams you support about as an indication of getting someone to bite...BUT, we can go there.

I noticed it's Spurs this season for you, you're slowly working your way through the EPL :hysterical:

You clearly implied that both were shit, noncebiscuit, I have the copyright on that, cheers.

I don't support an English side, I like Spurs and Man U fans well the ones that I talk to on twitter, I also talk abit about Walsall to a Walsall fan I speak to on there and Sheffield Wednesday, does that mean I support them too?

What's yer top 5 then?

REAAAAAAALLY?

Genuinely stunned by that, absolutely stunned. I think Rogers is oustanding, and I hate the Packers with a passion. He's amazing to watch when on-form.

You won't hear any argument from me about Brady having the better arm - I'm a Pats fan - but I'm at a loss as to who else might get above Rogers at the moment. Brees, Manning etc are all greats in their own way but Rogers is better than them all. Manning's failure to produce in the post-season mitigates against him for a start.

Right now.

1.Manning P

2.Brady

3. Manning E

4. Brees

5. Ben Roethlisberger

I lived in Louisiana for nearly 4 years and went to see the Saints on numerous occasions (because they were shit, tickets were getting thrown about like no mans business). Still have a lot of friends in the area and was there this year.

Saints for me. It was by pure coincidence that they turned quite good a few years ago.