Nfl

RAZOR

If you haven't got a patent in place, then it doesn't count. You are wrong either way.

:hysterical:

Everton was another, and I'm SURE there is plenty others, but I can't be arsed digging them oot. I knew Twitter would be involved somehow yi noncebiscuit.

I liked to watch Everton under Moyes, didn't go out of my way to watch them or even consider going to see them play in person, I've been invited down to a couple of Spurs games and had an invite to a Man U away match but not yet taken up those invites, I like football.

Right now.

1.Manning P

2.Brady

3. Manning E

4. Brees

5. Ben Roethlisberger

I like watching Big Ben. Fuck me though, if he keeps piling on the beef he'll soon be wider than he is tall. He looks more like an offensive lineman than a QB these days!

With the exception of the sainted Tom, I'd say that none of them can match Rogers on a good day. Eli is too inconsistent and although he masterminded two massively unlikely Superbowl wins against the Pats (bastard), the Giants have had a few horrible seasons... pretty sure they've failed to even make the play-offs on a couple of occasions.

I like watching Big Ben. Fuck me though, if he keeps piling on the beef he'll soon be wider than he is tall. He looks more like an offensive lineman than a QB these days!

With the exception of the sainted Tom, I'd say that none of them can match Rogers on a good day. Eli is too inconsistent and although he masterminded two massively unlikely Superbowl wins against the Pats (bastard), the Giants have had a few horrible seasons... pretty sure they've failed to even make the play-offs on a couple of occasions.

He's a beast that's for sure.

I don't see the hype with Rogers. He's good but to say he's the best of a whole generation, absolutely no chance.

Probably the worst QB in the whole sport, Jay Cutler somehow managed a win over the cheeseheads on Thanksgiving.

He's a beast that's for sure.

I don't see the hype with Rogers. He's good but to say he's the best of a whole generation, absolutely no chance.

Probably the worst QB in the whole sport, Jay Cutler somehow managed a win over the cheeseheads on Thanksgiving.

even a blind squirrel finds an acorn now and again.

i think Rodgers is a reliably good QB. not Tom Brady quality though.

Just watched highlights on nfl.com - amazing stuff from Rogers, although those hail-mary type plays are a wee bit the NFL equivalent of the speculative 35-yard punt that flies into the roof of the net. Nonetheless he did amazingly well just to keep the play alive, a lesser QB would have been sacked.

I'd love to see a Rogers-Brady Superbowl, Cheesers v Pats. Two best QBs of their generation going head-to-head for the ultimate prize. Would be fascinating.

I think the Pats would win that pretty easily. The Packers D is awful, their receivers are having a bad year, Lacey and Starks are extremely inconsistent, the OLine is a shambles and their play calling has been all over the place. Whereas the Pats have a good defence, not great OLine but Brady gets the ball out so fast it negates that and Gronk/Amendola/Edelman will presumably be back for the SB and the best coach and QB going (potentially ever).

Doubt the Packers will go that deep into the playoffs but you never know when you have a QB like Rodgers.

Doubt the Packers will go that deep into the playoffs but you never know when you have a QB like Rodgers.

I would agree. Fortunately, along with a few other teams they have a massive advantage.

Nobody likes to go to Green Bay during the winter when they are all used to the warm life of an arena.

After watching Chicago beat them on Thanksgiving, I'm not holding out much hope for them.

nope, it's a Dons christmas jumper. available in the club shop,

go look around for yerself and buy stuff. and support the team.

i recommend the foam sheep to wave about :sheepdance:

What has buying a Xmas jumper got to with supporting the team? That's almost as bad as changing your profile pic to the French flag.

My Xmas jumper this year has ginger bread men on it with santa hats.

What has buying a Xmas jumper got to with supporting the team? That's almost as bad as changing your profile pic to the French flag.

My Xmas jumper this year has ginger bread men on it with santa hats.

this is the only christmas jumper i've ever owned. i bought it from the shop. do some of the proceeds not go to the team?

how many christmas jumpers do you own?

I'm hoping the super bowl will be a Newton v Brady shoot out. Unless they are going to meet earlier than that then I'm not bothered who it is.

Would be keen to see that. I've watched Newton since college level. Watched the cunt destroy LSU en route the BCS Championship when he was at Auburn. Always destined for greater things, could probably play any postion on the park and stand out.

Dropped Saints players as I just thought they'd get crushed by the panthers D, safe to say that it's cost me some ground in a couple of match ups. Great win for the Eagles against the Pats, totally unexpected as we've been horrible for most of the season.

Very.

Seattle storming on I see. They will be hard to beat come play off time.

Looks like I'll be on 9-4-0 after this week. Not bad after being on 0-3-0.

Looks like a 4 way battle for the last two play off spots. Might be a bit too tough for Aberdeen Pirates with their current points difference though. Can't believe Brady's Bitches are only just hanging on at this stage...