Nfl

RAZOR

Yeah im going for the giants too started to follow them a bit after going to see them!

I used to follow the NFL all the time when I was younger. Once got the full Giants kit for xmas when I was 10. Lawrence Taylor was the man back then.

Does the Micheal Oher still play for Baltimore? the guy the blind side was based on (good film)

9ers for me. Been a fan since original channel 4 coverage. Red and white strip was the original reason for picking them and players like Montana Clark Rice Craig Young and Rathman winning 5 superbowls got me hooked completely. Been poor for a while now so this season has come as a complete surprise. Really looking forward to the game on Sunday. Think 9ers defence and special teams will force the turnovers against the Giants but question is if Alex Smith can exploit the oppotunities.

Heres hoping that Dons and 9ers can both beat the red with and blue pish this weekend.

he sure does :) and i loved that movie!

still standing behind my Pats to go all the way this year. :thumbs:

I'm a Steeler fan and I firmly believe that even if we had beaten the Broncos we would have lost to the Pats.

I'm delighted they won today and I really do think they will win the Super bowl. Here's hoping anyway thumbup1.gif

Two very tense games yesterday, was pretty gutted when the Niners lost as a Pats-Niners final would have been the dream for me. As it is I worry about the Giants defence making life tough for Brady and co, and as the Pats D is bloody awful (albeit improving) I can see us losing this one unfortunately.

Anyway with TB the QB pulling the strings there's always hope. FIRE THE MUSKETS!!! :trophy: