How Many People From The Hat Have You Met?

Tutankamun drinks wi a boy I ken fae the Liverpool Club, sound guy

Minijc trains at the Banks O Dee, see him quite a lot, funny thing was when we first got talkin, he thought I was a Polack till I opened my mouth!

I've seen Roberto in the Monkey House for the Liverpool games

Think I've met Ollie, although I was seriously rubbbered at the time and may have imagined the episode

Met Bobby Connor & Roberto for a few beers, both sound as a pound guys. Spoke to MiniJC, K-9 and Heppy at the football as well and am mates with NicNac, Jaws, Paddy and reddonslewis. Facebook friends with a few of the other mods too but never met them in person. Have also seen Stoney and muttonhumper at the footie but never got a chance to speak to them, otherwise i've more than likely walked past most of you at Pittodrie without realising.

Oh and i know moorie86 too :applause:

Quite a few now I come to think of it.

Tainboy is a mate anyway.

Have had pints with

NicNac, Slim, CentralDon, LS, RTYD, Tommy, Dom, Rocket Scientst, K9, Minijc, Heppy.

Bumped into Roberto outside the golf club.

Most recently beers with OddJob and Paddy and quick hello to Jaws.

Few other less frequent users who I forget the usernames of. Apologies.

Quite a few now I come to think of it.

Tainboy is a mate anyway.

Have had pints with

NicNac, Slim, CentralDon, LS, RTYD, Tommy, Dom, Rocket Scientst, K9, Minijc, Heppy.

Bumped into Roberto outside the golf club.

Most recently beers with OddJob and Paddy and quick hello to Jaws.

Few other less frequent users who I forget the usernames of. Apologies.

Can you take me for a pint sometime? I'd love to meet Rocket too. Tommy says he's a topper of a bloke. Met Mini heaps, Heppy (sorted my ceiling) K9, Tommy heaps, Roberto and Mrs, Peterheid Loon, Coopy, Millertime, Razor, Maguire89, Bebo, Bripod, Magicbru. Probably a good few more who I've forgotten. Say hiya next time :wave:

Played fitba with k-9 and roberto a few times. Seen minijc going about at one of the semi finals last season. Met RAZOR at the qots match and bumped in to him at a game in the Sooth stand. Also played fitba with zigahzigah in my one off appearance for the famous intermalamb

Mates with van basten 9, jimladin Robbie77 and the shepherd. I know a few others that are registered but can't remember their usernames.

EDIT - knew stonefish quite well when he lived in the broch. Know brochdoll and met finendandy a few times too.

Can you take me for a pint sometime? I'd love to meet Rocket too. Tommy says he's a topper of a bloke. Met Mini heaps, Heppy (sorted my ceiling) K9, Tommy heaps, Roberto and Mrs, Peterheid Loon, Coopy, Millertime, Razor, Maguire89, Bebo, Bripod, Magicbru. Probably a good few more who I've forgotten. Say hiya next time :wave:

I encountered you at Ibrox when the hun next to us was making money noises etc, other than that shared a taxi with muttonhumper in Athens once, and chatted to mini in a Dundonian pub, I've never met Razor though, so I think mini might be the winner ;)

• Admin

You missed out Jface. :)

I encountered you at Ibrox when the hun next to us was making money noises etc, other than that shared a taxi with muttonhumper in Athens once, and chatted to mini in a Dundonian pub, I've never met Razor though, so I think mini might be the winner ;)

Ah yes. That was some day out that. I've encountered Muttonhumper too. He helped my drunk brother in law out the pub in Olomouc.

MDAL, Coopy, Rocket, K9, Stoney, Heppy, KSL, Bripod, Muttonhumper, Booby Connor, LS, Roberto, L89, tmwtm, RTYD, Dom, Milners,

rds red, gypsymuffin, dandyjam, Bruceg1978, Dynamo, Nespa, Sheep1, steems,oilcat, hughmungus,Phoenix, BigAl, A1, Pudgie, DazzyDeff,

Nig, Mizer, Nealy, terence&philip, jute, Virgin Don, Aberdeen Ladette, Oxford Don, Wullfo, Red Sparrow, RUL, Mezz, Minj and Razor.

MDAL, Coopy, Rocket, K9, Stoney, Heppy, KSL, Bripod, Muttonhumper, Booby Connor, LS, Roberto, L89, tmwtm, RTYD, Dom, Milners,

rds red, gypsymuffin, dandyjam, Bruceg1978, Dynamo, Nespa, Sheep1, steems,oilcat, hughmungus,Phoenix, BigAl, A1, Pudgie, DazzyDeff,

Nig, Mizer, Nealy, terence&philip, jute, Virgin Don, Aberdeen Ladette, Wullfo, Red Sparrow, Minj and Razor.

Oooooft I'm thinking you might just be as cool as Mini with that list? Although you aren't a virgin so we can't compare like for like.