How Many People From The Hat Have You Met?

I thought for a second you were going to say "ask him for a good, cheap bus to go to away games" barking up the wrong tree if you done that.

I see a theme developing here mini I caught him touting tickets outside Pittodrie at the Dunfrermline game, ripped the poor wee boy off. :itch-chin:

Are you suggesting that Razor's bus fare is a bit ott ?

I understand that these 2 female dancers that entertain the boys are well worth the extra cost.

20 quid, he thinks this sill bait will wind me up.

As always ill hold of on playing my Trump card. No pun intended.

I do apologise fella. Your a good cunt too.

I also know Karl Fletcher and think ive met Deco_1985. Think I also met Robbo actually in Brechin Bar before Ibrox...I could be wrong.

That was Patty that was standing at the bar in the Brechin Bar.

He was affa excited that I introduced him to Mini JC. :dontknow:

Just thinking about this and the answer is 'slightly more than I'd realised'...

Jute/VirginDon/Chimp/Mizer/Monkey - all good pals and good solid Globey Reds! :thumbup1:

Met Nespa on quite a few occasions - top bloke

Met Minijc once or twice, an emotional occasion each time

Met K9 before the LC semi against Celtic

Met Roberto in Madrid! We shared a wee AFC/Liverpool love-in moment, again quite emotional

Met Tommy at thon 6-a-side footy tournament that was hosted at the Pitt a few years ago.

Someone mentioned LS, I met him quite a few times. Was a bit of a shame the way that all ended.

That was Patty that was standing at the bar in the Brechin Bar.

He was affa excited that I introduced him to Mini JC. :dontknow:

I was an utter mess that day, I remember meeting you in town one time going up union street, i think you called me a prick also that time in G when i wasn't sure if it was your or a very gay looking shawn michaels.

Lauro / K-9 / Wullfo / Heppy1 / Stoney / Gyspymuffin / MiniJC / tmwtm / GraniteCityReds / Redzrool / Dazzy Deff / Macca 18 / Florin Rado / Badger Sheep / RAZOR / SpamSpamSpam / RedSparrow / Tommy / RTYD / Dynamo / Dom_Sullivan / LS / Bobby Connor / Jaws / OddJob / Moorie86 / MDAL / EPK / Chimp AND The Chimp / Hopeisimportant / Zig-A-Zig-Ah / VanDerArk / Millertime / BobbyBiscuit / Oxford Don / AberdeenLadette / Fatjim / Ajja / HebrewDon / Tenement Funster / Mizer / Boboisared / CoveSheep / abdnchick / Sneckie / CountryDon / Nig / Forbes / Cantlay / Russelh / Lethal707 / SSRed / Dangermouse / Oldyoungloon / RedTillDead88 / Batting71 / GK55 - met years back, but he doesn't remember who I am. / Peterheid Loon / Jute / Virgin Don / Mezz / BruceG - Met years ago, but we've never spoken to each other. Knows my sisters boyfriend / Dandyjam / RGUDon / ManiacCop / byrne baby byrne (if he's who I think he is - drinks in the Blackdog BOD).

Most of these I went to school with / played fitba against / was mates with before AFC Chat was on the go.

Some of whom I've met by accident. But there is my list.

I feel honoured to be in that list loon :checkit::laughing:

• 1 year later...

Says the creep who PM'd me with a disturbing series of quite frankly ludicrous messages recently, unsolicited, and has an ironic message I posted in return at some fanciful pish he'd come away with tagged to the bottom of his posts.

The feeling is mutual, you're a strange cunt, and I'd rather go for a couple of pints with Robert Mugabe than see your greetin face in it's real life glory you cunt.

Would you bring your milshake to the yard?

No, I'm not a fan of milshake at all.

You never dance outside a mill? Were you not the lad that was caught jacking off in the woods? :poster_oops:

Who'd have thought Tup would be vice chairman of the bring back RAZOR club?

• Upvote 2

I ken who Tup is and I think Tup kens who I am but never spoke.

Also a bit random but reckon I might have met Minj if, around Halloween he was speaking to some random jakies from Wick (myself inclusive) while dressed in a boiler suit in Soul*? If so seemed a sound enough bloke. Is he called Nial or something like that?

EDIT: * aye him not me.

I ken who Tup is and I think Tup kens who I am but never spoke.

Also a bit random but reckon I might have met Minj if, around Halloween he was speaking to some random jakies from Wick (myself inclusive) while dressed in a boiler suit in Soul*? If so seemed a sound enough bloke. Is he called Nial or something like that?

EDIT: * aye him not me.

He's probably your brother or cousin. Do some family history stuff, I could pretty much guarantee you are looking closely related.

Tup met Razor in case anyone didn't know. And Bripod.