How Many People From The Hat Have You Met?

• Admin

It's strange, at times i think you come across as a bit of cunt but other times you seem quite sound, i wouldn't punch you if I met you, I'd probably buy you a drink.

:laughing:

Can't honestly see where i've been a cunt. Although before i became a mod i remember later reading a post in the mod forum where NicNac called me an arrogant cunt. So maybe there's something in that mini. :thumbup1:

:laughing:

Can't honestly see where i've been a cunt. Although before i became a mod i remember later reading a post in the mod forum where NicNac called me an arrogant cunt. So maybe there's something in that mini. :thumbup1:

It's not like you are a bad cunt, if i knew you, you'd be classed as "one of those cunts I like" probably because I'd be jealous of you.

What's to be jealous of mini?

You're a classy guy that can play a Ukulele, what's not to be jealous of?

I'll tell you next time we're chatting Niall. Dropped a couple of hints last time I seen you but the Dons never came up in convo so I didn't want to be the one to bring up a forum.

FFS, who were you with and what game was it?

It's strange, at times i think you come across as a bit of cunt but other times you seem quite sound, i wouldn't punch you if I met you, I'd probably buy you a drink.

After which he'd get roid rage and strangle you.

Personally I'd just take his alogether more amicable offer of a punch and be done with it, it's as good as it gets, and is almost a backhanded compliment fae mini, he disna have the urge to hurt you badly, ergo he must think you're sound, I'd be chuffed with getting rattled in the jaw if I were you.

After which he'd get roid rage and strangle you.

Personally I'd just take his alogether more amicable offer of a punch and be done with it, it's as good as it gets, and is almost a backhanded compliment fae mini, he disna have the urge to hurt you badly, ergo he must think you're sound, I'd be chuffed with getting rattled in the jaw if I were you.

Comments like this are the reason I read this forum.

Superb.

Florin Radiciou, Boboisared, Lethal707,Razor, MiniJC, Tommy, Stoney, Redtilldead88, Heppy, CoveSheep, S1DNK, KingStreetLoon, Roberto. Thats all I can think off the top of my head. Oh, Macca88 and Badger Sheep aswell.

:( My feelings are hurt!

I've met Patty, Deco_1985, Karl Fletcher, Roberto, Dazzy_Deff and The saviour of the wrestling thread SuperMod Robbo.

Sadly I've also met Mini JC too. :ThumbsDown:

I've met Wullfo occasionally. :sherlock:

Roberto has offered to meet me but Rocket told me that Roberto is a character who would glass you as soon as look at you so I never turned up. :laughing:

I've met Tup but that should be clear to everyone since we're brothers.

For those who have met how did you get the conversation round to "What's your username on AFC Chat?" :dontknow:

Up your way weekend after next Boof, if your at home, I might, just might buy you a beer, served by the good ladies of the Crannock (denna funcy your een).

know lethal fae murdos, played soccer with ollie for glentannar and also watched him for hilton when i was a nipper with my old man when the dons were away from home, no idea why he see's me as a lunatic from an asylum though? northfield acadamy get's a bad rep imo. :dc: played against gk55 and also played against boboisared apparently aswell.

:( My feelings are hurt!

I've met Patty, Deco_1985, Karl Fletcher, Roberto, Dazzy_Deff and The saviour of the wrestling thread SuperMod Robbo.

Sadly I've also met Mini JC too. :ThumbsDown:

I do apologise fella. Your a good cunt too.

I also know Karl Fletcher and think ive met Deco_1985. Think I also met Robbo actually in Brechin Bar before Ibrox...I could be wrong.

The Crannock, FFS, sounds like a right hunting, shooting and fishing establishment thon, fuck that.

It's actually The Crannoch. Wullfo with a slight error in spelling.

Not as good as it used to be in the olden days although it's good enough for me. The fact I'm banned from the other two drinking establishments in the town has some bearing on me thinking it's good enough though. :sherlock:

In case anyone is interested in why I am banned.

1st banned establishment:

Called the owner a miserable toad. Banned. :laughing:

2nd Banned establishment:

Owner said "Excuse me" when trying to get past me. I replied "Why have you farted?" Banned. :laughing:

Why I've never been banned by the two lesbians who run The Crannoch is beyond me. :sherlock: