How Many People From The Hat Have You Met?

To be honest Boofs, could do with a quiet weekend for once...

Last weekend I was steaming whilst L was in Edinburgh, this weekend a wedding, next weekend I'm elsewhere watching a big football match down in England, and the weekend after that we have free, so I suppose I could take a wee drive up the road and grace you with my fucking awesome presence.

You'll be watching football down in England that weekend.

The weekend after I'll be busy.

Deer shooting as it happens as the Roe Deer Doe season opens on the 21st. :bounce:

You'll be watching football down in England that weekend.

The weekend after I'll be busy.

Deer shooting as it happens as the Roe Deer Doe season opens on the 21st. :bounce:

hope you enjoy it you brutal and barbaric, knuckle dragging neadrethal. you never watched bambi? :cry:

Incorrect.

As of the 12th October, Wullfo will be elsewhere for a wee while, so he meant the weekend of 22nd (I think).

The weekend of the 15th I'll be in Englandshire, but free the weekend after, and I may pop up your way if I can be arsed. If nae, I'm sure you winna be fussed.

I'll be shooting that weekend as already indicated. Season opens on 21st October.

hope you enjoy it you brutal and barbaric, knuckle dragging neadrethal. you never watched bambi? :cry:

I'll enjoy it better than the deer will I know that much.

I haven't seen Bambi as it happens but I know it's a cartoon so I don't see any relevence in a make believe strip of coloured drawings all pieced together and me blowing the brains off a young baby deer.

Enlighten me.

I'll be shooting that weekend as already indicated. Season opens on 21st October.

I'll enjoy it better than the deer will I know that much.

I haven't seen Bambi as it happens but I know it's a cartoon so I don't see any relevence in a make believe strip of coloured drawings all pieced together and me blowing the brains off a young baby deer.

Enlighten me.

you're a heartless cretin, you and your trigger happy mates should emigrate to china where your acts of barbaric animal cruelty will be applauded.

you're a heartless cretin, you and your trigger happy mates should emigrate to china where your acts of barbaric animal cruelty will be applauded.

Is there baby deer shooting in China?

Too far to travel for a few meaningless animals to be blown away.

Now if we're going Panda hunting I'd be up for that although those lazy fucks wouldn't be worth the sport.

Bone idle. At least the deer give you a challenge especialy the young ones with a spring in their step.

How do you know who somebody is wihtout speaking to them?

Telepathy, read their mind, simple, you'll be cutting a swathe down Merkland Road in your denim jaikit thinking, for instance, "I'm Dynamo off of AFC Chat, I'm the man" and I'll say "there's Dynamo over there to my pals" theyll say "how do you ken that min" and I say no more, as it's rude to read someone's mind without their permission but I do it all the time.

:sherlock:

Telepathy, read their mind, simple, you'll be cutting a swathe down Merkland Road in your denim jaikit thinking, for instance, "I'm Dynamo off of AFC Chat, I'm the man" and I'll say "there's Dynamo over there to my pals" theyll say "how do you ken that min" and I say no more, as it's rude to read someone's mind without their permission but I do it all the time.

:sherlock:

Cheers tup min, every days a school day.

I thought for a second you were going to say "ask him for a good, cheap bus to go to away games" barking up the wrong tree if you done that.

Are you suggesting that Razor's bus fare is a bit ott ?

I understand that these 2 female dancers that entertain the boys are well worth the extra cost.