John Terry Accused Of Racism

I don't like the guy, infact I can't fucking stand him - but there is no way that they can conclude he was being racist there.

The fact there is more blacks in his own team than any other for me tells me everything i need to know.

The talking point of the match should be, why in the fuck Ray Wilkins is allowed to be a commentator - and worse yet, why the fuck is he allowed to commentate on Chelsea? I was cringing for him at times - and even the wife who wasn't watching the game but was listening heard the amount of comments he was coming away with regarding Chelsea.

Seriously, even Gary Neville isn't as biased towards Man U as this cunt is to Chelsea, it's an embarrassment.

He was on nickname terms with the Chelsea players, every comment he came away with was cringeworthy. I lost count of the amount of times he praised Cech being a great footballer aswell as goalkeeper.

Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea throughout the whole game - not a mention of QPR winning the match, with 9 men - he said, there is goals in this match (it was 1-0 at the time and finished 1-0) and I have a feeling it will be for Chelsea.

Embarrassment - and Sky need to get rid of the cunt!!!!

I don't think Terry has a case to answer. Storm in a teacup.

OT.

How do you feel Gary Neville is doing in his pundit chair?

He's not bad actually. tells it like he see's it and isn't that biased at all.

I'll admit I thought he would be a wee bit.

I don't like the guy, infact I can't fucking stand him - but there is no way that they can conclude he was being racist there.

The fact there is more blacks in his own team than any other for me tells me everything i need to know.

The talking point of the match should be, why in the fuck Ray Wilkins is allowed to be a commentator - and worse yet, why the fuck is he allowed to commentate on Chelsea? I was cringing for him at times - and even the wife who wasn't watching the game but was listening heard the amount of comments he was coming away with regarding Chelsea.

Seriously, even Gary Neville isn't as biased towards Man U as this cunt is to Chelsea, it's an embarrassment.

He was on nickname terms with the Chelsea players, every comment he came away with was cringeworthy. I lost count of the amount of times he praised Cech being a great footballer aswell as goalkeeper.

Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea throughout the whole game - not a mention of QPR winning the match, with 9 men - he said, there is goals in this match (it was 1-0 at the time and finished 1-0) and I have a feeling it will be for Chelsea.

Embarrassment - and Sky need to get rid of the cunt!!!!

Agreed, i said the same thing about Wilkins when he was commentating at the Bolton game, the most biased commentary since Motson in Munich in 2001.

• 2 weeks later...

At a Chelsea training session:

John Terry gets a ball and starts dribbling it. First he goes past Malouda, then Drogba, Sturridge, Cole, Essien, Mikel, Anelka and finally Ramires.

Andre Villas Boas shakes his head and shouts...."CONES John, I said dribble round the CONES!!"

:hysterical:

why is this story still rumbling on.

why am i subjected to discussion and articles on whether or not he should be left out of his national squad for the upcoming friendlies.

why do the national press follow round wags to baden baden like they are of any interest

why do we care about wayne bridges ex. and ashley coles ex.

and an alleged affaird between beckham and rebeccy loos.

why do people care?

as a professional it shouldnt affect your performance on the pitch cause they are totally irelevant to whether you can play football or not.

or do you reckon players are affected?

really makes the press in the uk look like a joke.

and its nae just gutter press than run these pointless stories about terry.

why is this story still rumbling on.

why am i subjected to discussion and articles on whether or not he should be left out of his national squad for the upcoming friendlies.

why do the national press follow round wags to baden baden like they are of any interest

why do we care about wayne bridges ex. and ashley coles ex.

and an alleged affaird between beckham and rebeccy loos.

why do people care?

as a professional it shouldnt affect your performance on the pitch cause they are totally irelevant to whether you can play football or not.

or do you reckon players are affected?

really makes the press in the uk look like a joke.

and its nae just gutter press than run these pointless stories about terry.

don't read, watch or listen to anything regarding him then.

don't read, watch or listen to anything regarding him then.

i dont.

but seeing as the topic is omnipresent accross talksport, broadsheet newspapers, THIS WEBSITE, etc etc its hard to ignore.

my point is why do editors deem this relevant.

should john terry be selected for the national team when he has ben found guilty of nothing.

i'm just asking why do english folk care?

i doubt very much they do.

i dont.

but seeing as the topic is omnipresent accross talksport, broadsheet newspapers, THIS WEBSITE, etc etc its hard to ignore.

my point is why do editors deem this relevant.

should john terry be selected for the national team when he has ben found guilty of nothing.

i'm just asking why do english folk care?

i doubt very much they do.

its present on this website but the topic title is very easy to read. not opening it is an option.

I listen to talksport in the morning but I switched off when they started waffling aboot Terry. I'd say the english do care about it, why else would every media outlet report on it?

I listen to talksport in the morning but I switched off when they started waffling aboot Terry. I'd say the english do care about it, why else would every media outlet report on it?

thats what i unsure about.

anyone with a brian would obvioulsy see that they arent relevant to the football pitch.

scottish media, is it similar with its treatment of scottish players?

the uk media turn the english side into a circus. pointless stories and non stories about anything and everything.

thats what i unsure about.

anyone with a brian would obvioulsy see that they arent relevant to the football pitch.

scottish media, is it similar with its treatment of scottish players?

the uk media turn the english side into a circus. pointless stories and non stories about anything and everything.

if they play for the old firm then yes

of course this should be highlighted, hes the england captain, chelsea captain and if he's a racist prick, then he needs to be dealt with, tbh I think its a joke he's been called up when this is hanging over him.

Has anyone read if any players are in support for Mr Chelsea?

he hasnt be proved guilty of anything, but the media are asking if he should be excluded?

ridiculous.

and this is where capello should take some blame for paying too much attention to the media storm when the wayne bridge affaior came out.

why oh why did he lose the captain armband?

these stories are all private and have nothing to do with football. but they are around all the time, these are juts 2 examples

he hasnt be proved guilty of anything, but the media are asking if he should be excluded?

ridiculous.

and this is where capello should take some blame for paying too much attention to the media storm when the wayne bridge affaior came out.

why oh why did he lose the captain armband?

these stories are all private and have nothing to do with football. but they are around all the time, these are juts 2 examples

his integrity in question which IS a huge issue as a captain and leader, its in question again and he should be knowhere near the team or squad, unless he has given a cast iron guarantee to Capello that he didnt say what was alledged.

the FA are dragging their heels and this should be sorted oot asap.