John Terry Accused Of Racism

these stories are all private and have nothing to do with football.

I don't really know much about it, other than something was picked up on camera on the fitba pitch. How is it nothing to do with football?

he hasnt be proved guilty of anything, but the media are asking if he should be excluded?

ridiculous.

Do you let someone accused of paedophilia keep on working at a nursery? :checkit:

In all seriousness, I don't really give a fuck, but I hope he does continue to be selected as he fast becoming past it and a liability.

I don't really know much about it, other than something was picked up on camera on the fitba pitch. How is it nothing to do with football?

i mean generally.

all the fuss in the media that goes with the english national team and up our way with the old firm players.

i mean generally.

all the fuss in the media that goes with the english national team and up our way with the old firm players.

Well, because footballers are celebrities, and we live in a country where people thrive on building people up to celebrity status and then ruining them if we can...

and this is where capello should take some blame for paying too much attention to the media storm when the wayne bridge affaior came out.

why oh why did he lose the captain armband?

these stories are all private and have nothing to do with football. but they are around all the time, these are juts 2 examples

The Wayne Bridge incident must have had an impact on the footballing side of things though. How can it be good for England when half the team thinks the captain's a complete cunt?! Also Bridge said he couldn't play in the same team as Terry.

Now Terry's being accused of racism and there'll probably be players in the England team already judging him. Not saying leaving him out would be the right thing to do cause I believe he should be innocent till proven guilty but might be best thing to do for the team.

The Wayne Bridge incident must have had an impact on the footballing side of things though. How can it be good for England when half the team thinks the captain's a complete cunt?! Also Bridge said he couldn't play in the same team as Terry.

Now Terry's being accused of racism and there'll probably be players in the England team already judging him. Not saying leaving him out would be the right thing to do cause I believe he should be innocent till proven guilty but might be best thing to do for the team.

there is no need whatsoever for terry to be included, capello and chelsea should have said he wasnt available, slight injury doubt, whatever you want, however this stance of supporting him whilst under FA investigation is a nonsense and a farce, FFS he's the england captain, why hasnt this been put to bed before now?

tup, do you think he will be found guilty by the FA?

Yes.

I believe there is much, much more to come on John Terry, this is the tip of a gigantic iceberg, there are stories which dwarf this in seriousness still to come.

The FA want him out as captain because of this and so therefore this is the excuse they were looking for.

Either way, he's fucked.

Good.

Yes.

I believe there is much, much more to come on John Terry, this is the tip of a gigantic iceberg, there are stories which dwarf this in seriousness still to come.

The FA want him out as captain because of this and so therefore this is the excuse they were looking for.

Either way, he's fucked.

Good.

do you think they are picking him so the spanish and swedish games arent over-shadowed by terrygate?

Yes.

Either way, he's fucked.

Good.

Knowledge or guesswork?

I have heard some interesting "stories" about him in the past...

there is no need whatsoever for terry to be included, capello and chelsea should have said he wasnt available, slight injury doubt, whatever you want, however this stance of supporting him whilst under FA investigation is a nonsense and a farce, FFS he's the england captain, why hasnt this been put to bed before now?

Don't think it helps England in anyway having Terry when half his team mates have probably got no respect for the guy. He's also on his last legs and he's played for England for ages now and they've always been shite. If the English think they should be world beaters (and they do) then they had better start giving others international experience cause the current players that are guaranteed a place in the starting 11 are nowhere near good enough! :hysterical:

He called Anton Ferdiand a black cunt.

that hasnt been proved though has it.

and even if he did hardly makes him a sure fire racist.

i call my mates jewish cunts and if i had any chineses mates i'd call them chinks. or slopes.

but i'm no racist.

proper racism is very very wrong.

but sometimes in the pc world (nae the shop), perspective gets lost.

wonder how many times in an old firm derby a player gets called a fenian or a proddy bastard?

unfortunately racism is more than plain old name calling.

Erm, name calling in a racist manner is racism...

a racist manner would imply 'haterd'

out of interest is al murray a racist? or frankie boyle?

many comedians make jokes about foreigners/disabled people/ill people, those less fortunate.

what do you think of that?

i heard many a joke on here (even by the like of self rightous boofon) which cut close to the bone.

why are people are happy to do that?

a racist manner would imply 'haterd'

out of interest is al murray a racist? or frankie boyle?

many comedians make jokes about foreigners/disabled people/ill people, those less fortunate.

what do you think of that?

i heard many a joke on here (even by the like of self rightous boofon) which cut close to the bone.

why are people are happy to do that?

Al Murray is taking the piss out of a stereotype. A bit like Alf Garnet. The fact they have both become a sort of anti hero is because of people who don't get the joke.

Frankie Boyle is just trying to be offensive.