John Terry Accused Of Racism

as a scotsman I find it funny as fuck and not embarrassing in the slightest

You know what i mean VDA, of course i find it funny, in fact i'd find it fucking hilarious, but to see a supposed top player getting torn apart like a prostitute's knickers on such a big stage is embarrassing for them

Hope he gets raped at the weekend by 3 Jews and a big black bouncer called Armando.

Bit harsh mate. What did the Jews do to deserve getting that punishment? :laughing:

I see cappello is now back terry and gan against the FA.

:hysterical:

If he decides to make Terry captain for the euros then it's jotters for him :laughing:

Capello is a tit, much like the Chelsea fans who booed Rio Ferdinand for having the audacity to be the brother of Anton. Those bloody Ferdinands!!!

Aye, what a show of solidarity from those Kensington minks to boo the brother of a racially abused player. Remember though Terry is a saint, he's never done anything wrong, just been a victim :rolleyes:

• 5 months later...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-18791781

The clip on this is amusing.

He even says - he thought Anton called him a black cunt. Hahahahahahahahahaha - this is his excuse? This case will go the way of John Terry I reckon.

The fact that Antonio stated nothing said then only changed his mind later is probably the key to whole thing.

Bit as VDA says five day trial (eventually) for possible max fine of 2500 quid is complete waste of money

The fact that Antonio stated nothing said then only changed his mind later is probably the key to whole thing.

Bit as VDA says five day trial (eventually) for possible max fine of 2500 quid is complete waste of money

that bit i find very strange.

dont know the whole story but that looks like nothing but good for terry.