Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

The beast from Bergen underwear for the court case "Crimes Against Mens Cocks"

I've been doing a fair bit of biking this Summer, and my package is taking a serious beating. I've changed the seat out a couple of times, but with the warm weather everything gets looser than normal and bangs aboot...

Hopefully these man-pouches will keep Cap'n Cock n Balls contained enough that it won't feel like my bike seat is booting me in the bollocks on every downward pedal.

Also going to throw this out to serious bike folks... how do you keep it all regimented 'under the bridge' as it were?

• Downvote 1

Not bought yet but an Argie I work with is off with his Uncle to see Carlos Ruiz from the World Famous Adidas shop in Buenos Aires and has been promised two pairs of size 11 trainers (with photo evidence and signatures) and a Large trackie top.

His Uncle has already met him and they're all off out for a meal later next week and into the shop the following day to choose for me.

To say I'm pretty pleased with this development is saying something.

Got a list that I've given in top pick order so in 4 weeks time I'll have some delightfully old but incredibly collectable trainers.

@@Captain Caveman Fit you reckon you'd pay for something like that? (Not for Sale just query)

Not bought yet but an Argie I work with is off with his Uncle to see Carlos Ruiz from the World Famous Adidas shop in Buenos Aires and has been promised two pairs of size 11 trainers (with photo evidence and signatures) and a Large trackie top.

His Uncle has already met him and they're all off out for a meal later next week and into the shop the following day to choose for me.

Got a list that I've given in top pick order so in 4 weeks time I'll have some delightfully old but incredibly collectable trainers.

@@Captain Caveman Fit you reckon you'd pay for something like that? (Not for Sale just query)

Pick me up a pair of the light blue Carlos NY's

Cheers :)

This the place?

https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2014/nov/02/adidas-hidden-hoard-in-argentina-ian-brown