Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

19 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Quite fancy a Fender Jazzmaster . Been listening to a load of Dinosaur Jr recently. This colour . Sweet.

preview.jpg

Yeah id love one. Kevin Shields vibes. The Jaguars tidy af too.

Been looking at the Fender VI. Roberts Smith plays one. Its like a baritone guitar or a 6 (thin) string bass. Fancy one of them too. 

3 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Jaguar was Cobain's guitar was it not?   Think he stripped the paint from it as well. The madman. 

Rings a bell. Jonny Marr’s axe of choice for years now. Got his own signature model out. Signature stuffs a bit wank tho innit.

My pals just bought himself a brand new gretsch. Looks/sounds awesome. I’ll add the gretsch country gent to my wanted list.

1 hour ago, Bad_Mobby said:

proabiblay oot oan it oan ehz rollir skytes

ah doot it though 

ih cuntid brak ih ehys and droon, ats for shir

? pare cunts erse fell oot whin e goat rumblet..fuckin tiptoein aboot..cunts feart o ez ain reflektion..ez ganna end up liket cockney if e disna stert buildin bridges wi cunts n sortin ezsel oot...fuckin allotment bonfire fyinril in a toon thit didna ken ez name

• Downvote 1
7 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Nah, I fancy a Marcus Miller Sire U5 short scale in natural, maple neck and P/J pickups.

Thats the cunt ordered now.  Fuck it.  Went for tobacco sunburst.  Nice me thinks.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=tobacco+sunburst+sire+u5&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwilq5nR8vbuAhWXiVwKHQiSBNcQ_AUoAnoECAQQBA&biw=1422&bih=737

14 hours ago, Dad said:

I've started weighing myself in pounds like the UFC fighters

My cutting technique is self taught and terrific

Xmas - fat cunt I was up over the 190 

Then straight into it - diet as clean as a whistle; slipped back to 181 regardless of being cooped up.

The yoga stretching is helping I reckon - my midriff is like a fucking xylophone

Going for the Rolf Harris look?

44 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Telescope and a FjallRaven backpack (wanted a matching one cause I have one for when we go walking and exploring).

Bairns birthday up and coming.

She has een o yon FR backpacks. I wear ah their claes but nae impressed by the bags. Think the straps are a bit rubbish.  for that price, could get a great Osprey bag 

edit, those Jazzmasters sound gorgeous 

5 hours ago, Poodler said:

She has een o yon FR backpacks. I wear ah their claes but nae impressed by the bags. Think the straps are a bit rubbish.  for that price, could get a great Osprey bag 

Not a fan of either. Got a beast of an osprey bag, far to heavy compared to what I should have got. Upgraded to a light pack, makes a massive difference when you are an unfit cunt like me.